dR www.desirulez.net

Default Batista Predicts CM Punk Will Return to WWE

Follow us on Social Media

Digital Spy published a new article featuring quotes from Batista. In the article, the part-time WWE Superstar made a bold prediction about CM Punk:

I know for a fact that he loves professional wrestling,

I couldnt see him taking a step down and wrestling for a lesser organization. Unless he spent some time in Japan, I just dont see it.

I think eventually hell come back. I think he belongs there. I think the fans really love him and miss him.

I think he loves it and misses it just as much. Im really not sure why he left.

Hell be back, I would think that he would be back. I think it would be kind of crazy if he didnt go back.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

The irony is, if he does come back for a PPV like Summer Slam or WrestleMania, he would become the guy that he hated when he was doing this stuff day in and day out. The one who swoops in to get all of the limelight and $$$, while the everyday guys get the backseat and never main event.

On principle, I do not think he will be back. Maybe several years down the road if they induct him or something, but not before then.

Punk was awesome on the mic and in the ring, and he was right, WWE needs him more than he needs them.