dR www.desirulez.net

Default Backstage News on WWE Pushing Cesaro as a Babyface

Follow us on Social Media

We noted before that WWE was still planning a babyface push for Cesaro but that it was on hold until they "needed it." It appears after this week's WWE events that they may be going in a different direction with Cesaro's push.

Regarding Cesaro as a babyface, he was planned for a significant push at the end of this summer but the decision was made, even before Daniel Bryan went down with an injury, that the big babyface focus would be put on getting Roman Reigns to the top.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

I like Cesaro better than Reigns. Heyman was great for him, as Heyman is a master on the mic. Which is why herman is great for Brock Lesnar.

Speaking of Heyman and Cesaro, I never really heard a solid reason for the break up of the two. Anyone care to help a fellow nerd out?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by BigHumpDaddy View Post
    I like Cesaro better than Reigns. Heyman was great for him, as Heyman is a master on the mic. Which is why herman is great for Brock Lesnar.

Speaking of Heyman and Cesaro, I never really heard a solid reason for the break up of the two. Anyone care to help a fellow nerd out?
    They didn't have a reason to be together in the first place , Cesaro simply came to Heyman and now he simply left him

Junior Moderator

So will he become a babyface or not?