dR www.desirulez.net

Default John Cena Leaving WWE for a Movie Career?

Follow us on Social Media

There has been a lot of talk within WWE lately about John Cena's movie career. Some of the wrestlers have joked that Cena will start "bringing it via satellite" soon.

We noted that Cena will be missing several upcoming WWE events due to filming of The Nest and Trainwreck.

There have been people backstage speculating that if Cena's movie work takes off, given how banged up he is, he could be the next one to walk away from WWE for a Hollywood career in the next few years.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Cena is starting to get old as well (all of that wear and tear takes a toll on the body), and it might be better to end on a high note.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I will quote Kurt Angel saying something to Cena ... "I've more wrestling talent in my little finger than you have in your whole body."

Now imagine The Rock saying the same to Cena about "Charisma"

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    I will quote Kurt Angel saying something to Cena ... "I've more wrestling talent in my little finger than you have in your whole body."

Now imagine The Rock saying the same to Cena about "Charisma"
    ...They'd both be wrong?
    The Prince Is Here...

dR www.desirulez.net

I don't think John Cena's movie career is going to take off. What is the point of earning more money? He is guaranteed a little over $0.5 million every month (with more money coming in from Shirts he has sold) and he has already a lot saved up.

Junior Moderator

I'm sure Cena will wrestle until he can't anymore. He's more successful in wrestling.