Thread: The New Nation?

Default The New Nation?

Follow us on Social Media

(First off I wanna say, that there is no racist undertone intended in this topic. And I'm not racist, in fact I'm half-Caribbean and half-Pacific. So I am half-black myself. I'm like the Rock. )

Well. It seems like WWE is starting to push the boundaries of TV-PG, as WWE gave us the start of a potentially very controversial storyline at Monday Night Raw.
    Xavier Woods gave Big E and Kofi a speech about that he wanted them to stop being happy-go-lucky and stand up. But, the way Xavier talked gave a lot of people the impression that this was some sort of a "Black Power" talk, and that this might be the start of a new Nation of Domination-like stable. While it might be entertaining and may lead to some talent getting a good push and maybe some returning guys, it would be extremely controversial, to some offensive and certainly not family/child friendly.

It could be memorable if WWE would push this through, and might lead to some breakthroughts, but IN YOUR OPINION, should WWE do this angle? And if yes, how should they do the angle?

Seeing three black guys forming a stable and immediately assuming its going to be based on race is pretty damn racist, mang
    The Prince Is Here...

Default The New Nation?

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Seeing three black guys forming a stable and immediately assuming its going to be based on race is pretty damn racist, mang
    WWE is racist, so this is pretty predictable. I could've tried to put it another way, but the hard truth is that WWE is racist, and that 3 frustrated afro-americans are forming a stable, means in WWE's universe that it's a "group of angry black guys". That mindset is really offensive to me, and I think to many others, but when you watch WWE it's pretty predictable that the brothers are being portrayed as "another black guy" and as a "average" guy. Same goes for Asian guys, Arab guys (WWE hasn't had them in a looong time) and of course foreigners. They're an attraction and a minority in WWE's white supremacist world. I would love to say that only the kayfabe universe is racist, but painfully enough, in real-life it also isn't clean soup in WWE.
    Last edited by TJ the [email protected]; 07-23-2014 at 01:20 AM.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Racist is not entitled to skin color it can be anything even hatred for a religion or someone physical appearance and in this topic it depends on peoples personal opinion why a 2 black people team like crime time players can't be seen in the same situation but if it's 3 black people its racist lol.

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

I am getting maybe out of topic,but WWE needs a new stable.Shield broke up,3MB hasn't be seen since the bull and matadores feud and the Wyatt family is alone and in A BIG HUGE ENORMOUS LOSING STREAK.
    So a new stable must come and help wyatts rise up again or destroy them.

21-1 time to riot

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Racist is not entitled to skin color it can be anything even hatred for a religion or someone physical appearance and in this topic it depends on peoples personal opinion why a 2 black people team like crime time players can't be seen in the same situation but if it's 3 black people its racist lol.
    Racism is kind of entitled to skin color or your "race". Xenophobia fits more to hate/fear of Religion, or Gay people ect.

But yeah a stable of Black People doesnt have to mean necessarily Racist. We have the same Situation right now in TNA. Kenny King, Bobby Lashley and MVP are a Team right now and I never had racism in mind there. But of course we have to wait how the Storyline develop. If they do a Black Power kind og thing its obvious
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Thumbs up

merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii