Junior Moderator

Default *spoiler* summerslam main event promo leaked!

Follow us on Social Media

Here's the actual promo for the main event of Summerslam, John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar:

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

that was the definition of a spoiler.but i was kind of already knew that.Thanx for sharing.

21-1 time to riot

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Yeah I think it was pretty sure that Cena will Face Lesnar at Summerslam. If there haven't been the News about that Match, I think I still wouldn't have believed that Cena looses at Battleground

It was known about a month ago already that Cena will face Lesnar. But maybe WWE changes the four way result, so , in the promo i can't see there saying that the match will be for the championship. Beside that i laughed so hard when i saw the biggest superstar of our time lol. Anyway for sure it will be Lesnar vs Cena but what if at Battleground Cena wins, then Heyman comes out with plan C , and plan C is Brock Lesnar attacking Cena so Rollins can cash in. Plan A is Orton, Plan B is Kane, Plan C : Lesnar F5 + Rollins cash in. Maybe that would be fast but, this can lead to Ambrose vs Rollins vs Roman at Summerslam, because HHH doesn't want to face Reigns yet.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Nothing new to see here, move along