Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default I want to present Salman differently for London Dreams: Vipul Shah

Follow us on Social Media

Vipul Shah's London Dreams is surely turning out to be one of his most challenging films. First there is the Salman spree of three back-to-back releases to be dealt with. Now, Vipul Shah has another biggie dropping into the same space on October 30, Friday as his London Dreams, Big B's Aladin.

As of now Vipul has stopped all Salman-centric publicity for London Dreams.

The Salman season has begun full-swing. After the whopping Wanted, it is Salman's home production Main Aurr Mrs Khanna on October 16, followed by Vipul Shah's London Dreams on October 30.

Is this a case of Salman overkill? Vipul doesn't think so. But he has put a halt to all publicity involving Salman for London Dreams until Main Aurr Mrs Khanna is released on October 16.

"There's no point in a publicity overlap. I don't want audiences to be confused or annoyed by repeated and overlapping images of Salman's films. Fortunately for me, both Wanted and Main Aurr Mrs Khanna are very different from my film, and from one another. However, it's finally the same Salman. So, I'd rather not waste his publicity dates or my efforts to get the film noticed."