dR www.desirulez.net

Default Ex-WWE Employee Claims AJ Lee Is Pregnant

Follow us on Social Media

With AJ Lee's relationship to CM Punk and current hiatus from the WWE ring, this has naturally sparked rumors online that the former Divas Champion is pregnant. According to a former backstage worker for WWE, the rumor may now be legitimate.

"I have gotten word from a reliable source that AJ Lee is pregnant," stated MetsFan4Ever on Reddit.com today,
    a verified WWE insider who broke news of AJ and Punk's marriage last Friday, revealed JTG's contract release from WWE and has produced multiple shows scripts.

"I am looking more into this story and can't confirm yet. But I figured I would share this story here first with you fans. We may not be seeing AJ for a very long time or ever again if this is true."

AJ and Punk were married last Friday in what was described by PWInsider.com as a small, private ceremony. MetsFan4Ever noted that the couple "loved the idea of having their wedding on Friday the 13th."

Rumors of their nuptials actually originated the previous Tuesday when a Twitter user going by the name Courtney Santos (@CeeRawww) claimed that she had processed Punk and AJ's marriage license. That Twitter account has since been deleted.

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Damn! AJ Lee may need to recalculate her decisions for her career since it was her dream job, unless Punk wants to settle down and start a family. Seems AJ may stay kept with Punk. We'll see.

Junior Moderator

Woah, that's creepy that Punk and AJ loved the fact that their marriage was on the 13th lol.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Its just being Geeky nothing else, Friday the 13th has nothing to do with real life