Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Default Stardust Thoughts?

Follow us on Social Media

What are your thoughts on the recent Stardust/Goldust angle? Will Cody regret this decision? How long will this angle play out, as Goldie is getting up there as far as age goes...

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I don't understand it, he looks like a ballerina

New Arrivals

Quote Originally Posted by BigHumpDaddy View Post
    What are your thoughts on the recent Stardust/Goldust angle? Will Cody regret this decision? How long will this angle play out, as Goldie is getting up there as far as age goes...
    you don't put a mask on a face like that but should be interesting I guess.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Also, Golddust and Stardust reminds me of Batman and Robin

Default Stardust Thoughts?

I don't know, but why did Stardust look more homosexual to me than Goldust? I mean, Cody has played Dashing, but when you let him do his Dashing expressions with paint on his face and a tight outfit, it just looks really like "Stardust" is going to do an angle in which he kisses his opponents. Like Goldust did back in the days, and I think that wouldn't be okay nowadays, as it would (again) mock homosexuality on WWE TV. Though, I don't expect it with this PG programming.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    I don't know, but why did Stardust look more homosexual to me than Goldust? I mean, Cody has played Dashing, but when you let him do his Dashing expressions with paint on his face and a tight outfit, it just looks really like "Stardust" is going to do an angle in which he kisses his opponents. Like Goldust did back in the days, and I think that wouldn't be okay nowadays, as it would (again) mock homosexuality on WWE TV. Though, I don't expect it with this PG programming.
    it was definitly weird to watch
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator

I'm digging the gimmick, but, as always, I get bored of these types of gimmicks fast. I'm sure he'll keep this gimmick until he turns on Goldust.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

It was kinda weird, but I'm interested how the will go on with this Stardust Gimmick now, and if Cody will keep it for a while or, will get out of Stardust again soon, to have a Match against Goldust at Summerslam.

New Arrivals

i'm still hesitant about stardust ... kinda creeps me out, but i guess thats the point of the character.... he'd like the freaky mime

I do feel a little old thinking about this, but Goldust creeped me out too when he first started ... so i guess the gimmicks are consistent in that regard.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

When I saw his debut, my exact reaction was ........ "whatever!"

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

This is good. I am loving the hell out of Stardust! Its one of the main reasons I tune into RAW now.
    I...am Mr. Z
    That's all you need to know.