dR www.desirulez.net

Default Vince McMahon Fires Head WWE Writer Jay Gibson

Follow us on Social Media

PWTorch reports that WWE head writer Jay Gibson has been released from the company. His release was made by Vince McMahon on Friday, just one day after WWE released 11 talents. It was previously reported by PWInsider that there were no office cuts last week and this is the first creative release that we've heard of.

Last night's RAW episode was the first WWE TV show without Gibson. This led to a show that had familiar segments that are a favorite of Vince McMahon's, including the segment with Stephanie McMahon throwing up on Vickie Guerrero.

Vince is reportedly looking at reducing payroll and is spearheading changes that go back to the budget cuts that we've been reported on.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Whilst I don't like the idea of cuts, I'm kind of pleased that it looks as though Vince wants to be more hands on, unless he's just interim...

I miss some of Vince's ridiculous ideas

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Vince "IS" the head writer, everyone else in creative team is actually part of a very specific elite club called "Vince McMahon's kiss my a$$ Club"

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    Vince "IS" the head writer, everyone else in creative team is actually part of a very specific elite club called "Vince McMahon's kiss my a$$ Club"

That storyline was so incredibly amazing. Those were the days!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post