Default WWE Releases talents, possible signees for Jarrett and/or Dixie?

Follow us on Social Media

WWE has release several workers, with Evan Bourne, Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre and Yoshi Tatsu (Naofumi Yamamoto) being the most shocking two of these men and women (actually one woman, Aksana). Now, as we know Jeff Jarrett is already scouting and signing men and women for his new GFW promotion, and even though TNA has financial troubles, they have also profited on WWE releasing talents (including Bram who was formerly Kenneth Cameron, member of the Ascension, and EC3 who was formerly known as Derrick Bateman).
    In these times of WWE being the uppermighty U.S. promotion with a landmark lead, Jeff Jarrett is building on a promotion that will have to entertain and please fans, and TNA is trying to build some momentum.
    Obviously no chance that Jarrett will sign Brodus Clay, TNA maybe will, but I don't expect it. Aksana is probably lost too.
    Yoshi/Naofumi is well known in Japan, so he's most likely going back to New Japan.

Do you think Jarrett and/or Dixie will pick up McIntyre, Bourne, Mahal and maybe Hawkins?

Out of interest, why do you think Jarrett wouldn't pick up Brodus? To me, he seems the guy Jarrett's most likely to go for, based on his booking style. Outside of that, none of them seem to suit a Jeff Jarrett promotion, with the possible exception of Mahal as evil foreigner.

I could make a joke about TNA bringing back Aces and Eights with a whole new bunch of WWE jobbers to fight MVP and his villainous group of black guys, but to be honest, thats probably what they'll do. Probably cut Roode and Storm to make room for them, too.
    The Prince Is Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Out of interest, why do you think Jarrett wouldn't pick up Brodus? To me, he seems the guy Jarrett's most likely to go for, based on his booking style. Outside of that, none of them seem to suit a Jeff Jarrett promotion, with the possible exception of Mahal as evil foreigner.

I could make a joke about TNA bringing back Aces and Eights with a whole new bunch of WWE jobbers to fight MVP and his villainous group of black guys, but to be honest, thats probably what they'll do. Probably cut Roode and Storm to make room for them, too.
    True about TNA. TNA is going down because of their stupid decisions.

There would be only one thing that could even possibly make an impact on the American wrestling business, and that'd be Paul Heyman starting a promotion in the future, which wouldn't happen unless he has a fallout with WWE, which I don't expect.

About the Brodus thing: If I see what type of guys Jarrett has already "locked", I think Drew would fit in with it... Even though you're right, and Jarrett's probably going to make GFW another failure.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

AAaaaaaaaand JTG is gone too
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator

No more 3MB..... BAYYBAAYYYYYY Now it's only gonna be 1.5MB

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    No more 3MB..... BAYYBAAYYYYYY Now it's only gonna be 1.5MB
    I bet the only reason Slater is still there is because he has a newborn Baby. Wait a year and he is gone too. Than its only 0.5MB

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    I bet the only reason Slater is still there is because he has a newborn Baby. Wait a year and he is gone too. Than its only 0.5MB
    Slaters still there because he's great. You don't deserve Heath Slater.
    The Prince Is Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Slaters still there because he's great. You don't deserve Heath Slater.
    he might is but not as great as Drew McIntyre and he is gone too.

Wait...Why is Santino still there?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

WWE: "Oh yea..."

Watch this space

Seriously? Lets not start wishing unemployment on people here.

Also, Slater is way better than McIntyre. McIntyre's fun but his serious push was absolutely awful.
    The Prince Is Here...

Agree to disagree about the Drew/Slater Discussion but you are right we all should be thankful to have a job and every wrestler has a family to feed so we should not make fun about it

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

he might is but not as great as Drew McIntyre and he is gone too.

Because of his "sister" Santina Marrella

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

I haven't seen Khali on for a while. I know he draws big overseas, but stateside, folks mock his in ring skills something fierce. I kind of thought that Drew would have better future potential for the company than Khali, but that is just little ol' me.

New Arrivals

Default adsf

I would love to see dixie sign drew and evan. Evan would be a great X guy and Drew has championship material written all over him not to mention has endless potential.

New Arrivals

Quote Originally Posted by BigHumpDaddy View Post
    I haven't seen Khali on for a while. I know he draws big overseas, but stateside, folks mock his in ring skills something fierce. I kind of thought that Drew would have better future potential for the company than Khali, but that is just little ol' me.
    would make a great heel then but I think the gigantic wrestlers who lack mic skills and ring ability are a thing of the past. They may have fascinated people back in the day but no one cares anymore, anyways that's what baskeball is for! ; )