Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default WWE Releases Evan Bourne and Three Other Superstars

    Follow us on Social Media





    - WWE announced the following today:

    WWE has come to terms on the release of the following Superstars as of today, June 12, 2014:

    Camacho
    Brodus Clay
    Evan Bourne
    Yoshi Tatsu

    WWE wishes them the best in all their future endeavors.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Brodus, what the funk lol

  4. #4
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    I'm glad Yoshi/Naofumi is released of being a inferior guy. He's a great wrestler.
    I don't even remember the last time Tatsu was in a rivalry lol.

  5. #5
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I don't even remember the last time Tatsu was in a rivalry lol.
    Probably against Tyson Kidd, was that NXT? He had that mask, should have gone heel with it and get rid of that comic music...

  6. #6

    Default WWE Releases Evan Bourne and Three Other Superstars

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Probably against Tyson Kidd, was that NXT? He had that mask, should have gone heel with it and get rid of that comic music...
    Yeah.... WWE relies waaaaayyyy tooooo much on stereotypes...
    You're Irish: "Hey you're a pale ginger who loves beer and brawling."
    You're Afro American: "Hey you're from the hood, you love hip-hop and you steal stuff."
    You're English: "You're a calculated pale brawler with an accent we can make jokes about."
    You're Japanese: "Hey you're getting you're voice dubbed and you'll have a J-Pop theme song."

  7. #7
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Yeah.... WWE relies waaaaayyyy tooooo much on stereotypes...
    You're Irish: "Hey you're a pale ginger who loves beer and brawling."
    You're Afro American: "Hey you're from the hood, you love hip-hop and you steal stuff."
    You're English: "You're a calculated pale brawler with an accent we can make jokes about."
    You're Japanese: "Hey you're getting you're voice dubbed and you'll have a J-Pop theme song."
    You're John Cena: "Hey, I am Vince McMahon and I just had a mangasim just thinking about booking Cena's next feud !!!"

  8. #8
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Probably against Tyson Kidd, was that NXT? He had that mask, should have gone heel with it and get rid of that comic music...
    I was actually digging that mask gimmick until WWE completely removed him off TV lol.

  9. #9
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I was actually digging that mask gimmick until WWE completely removed him off TV lol.
    I was also, but he remained face and kept that awful pop music

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •