dR www.desirulez.net

Default Vince McMahon Not Impressed with Adam Rose, Bo Dallas or Paige

Follow us on Social Media

It's said that Vince McMahon, who still makes all the key choices in WWE, is still not completely sold on Bo Dallas, Paige and Adam Rose. Vince is reportedly not the easiest person to get to accept new people as top stars.

Rose being off RAW this week is a sign that they're starting to cool off on his character. Apparently WWE producer Kevin Dunn recently buried Rose backstage.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Gotta say I agree with Vince...

I'm not overly impressed so far, mainly due to the character gimmicks with the men

Paige is boring and has no charisma

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Paige is just a girl , she needed more time to develop , this was just too fast I think .
    Adam Rose is just .. bad , can't find anything amusing or entertaining in that guy , too much invested in such a bad gimick .
    And Bo Dalas , if they get his official heel showing after loosing his first match , i`l maybe start liking him .

Junior Moderator

Bo Dallas is just BORING. He's super ugly, and he has terrible mic skills. He should've been one of the talent cuts today.

You all can go screw. Bo and Paige are fantastic, it's not their fault they aren't being given an opportunity to show how good they are.

Rose is a fun midcard gimmick, no ones suggesting he should be main eventing Wrestlemania, but he's perfectly fine for where he is on the card.
    The Prince Is Here...

Haven't McMahon seen how the people sing along with Rose's theme song and what not? Give the guy a chance already.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I have already said about current gimmicks of Bo and Rose ...

Bo Dallas = x-pac heat to me

Adam Rose = to me his entrance is the WORST part of his gimmick, I think all those people in the arena who dance with him needs to get their IQs checked