Junior Moderator

Default WWE2K15: First information with a teaser trailer, and 5 renders! :D

Follow us on Social Media

Hey guys, welcome. As you know, I annually provide information about upcoming WWE video games. This year, we have WWE2K15, and we've received a couple of bits of information about the new game. Stay tuned in the Wrestling Discussion thread to find more information from me as time progresses.

Notice: I'm not copying this entire post from anyone, only the details that were revealed. All of these words are from me, DZSharma, and no one else. Alright, let's get into it

First off, all of the new information I'm providing was revealed by 2K sports this week at the E3 Gaming event, and more will be provided at the event as the days go.

1. WWE 2K15 will be available for the Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, and PS4 on October 28th, 2014.
    2. When in ring, superstars will now show expressions of pain, excitement, and exertion. A demo was shown at E3 with John Cena.
    3. There will be 5 times the amount of animations included into the game than WWE2K14.
    4. For the first time ever, Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole will be recording together, rather than recording separately. This will give the commentary a more natural feel. There will be 30-35 hours of commentary for EACH announcer to give the commentary a fresh look, rather than repeating the same things in the same match.
    5. Confirmed superstars for the game are John Cena, Bray Wyatt, Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, Roman Reigns, AJ Lee, and Classic Hulk Hogan.
    6. A teaser trailer was shown at E3, and can be previewed here:
    7. The first 5 renders were also shown for John Cena, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro, Roman Reigns, and Classic Hulk Hogan:

I will try to provide more information on the game once they're revealed. Stay tuned
    Last edited by DZSharma; 06-12-2014 at 08:39 AM.

Looks fantastic so far. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

gg.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Well... Now 2K can finaly do where they are so good at... Making the best sports games in the world.
    I agree. 2K Sports had to deal with THQ's bull crap game, so that's why WWE2K14 turned out to be WWE '13 v2.