Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default Apple Will Launch Curved iWatch in October

Follow us on Social Media

Apple's long-rumored iWatch will debut in October with a curved OLED touchscreen, according to a new report.

Citing industry sources, Japanese newspaper Nikkei report said the smartwatch will hit the market in October. Tech site Re/code said there will be a special event around the launch also held the same month.

The iWatch is expected to run iOS 8 and have a heavy focus on health tracking. Users will be able to track calorie consumption, blood sugar, sleep data and blood oxygen data from within Apple's newly-announced Health app. iWatch owners will also be able to read "messages sent by smartphones."

The company is planning to produce between three and five million of the new devices a month, Nikkei said.

The iWatch will include partnerships with companies such as Nike, which is already working with Apple's Health app platform. The news comes as Nike laid off its Fuelband team earlier this year, sparking rumors that it was abandoning its own hardware efforts to work with Apple.

This would be consistent with earlier reports that have suggested an iWatch is already in production. Apple CEO Tim Cook said the company was working on "new categories" of products earlier this year.

Apple unveiled Health app at its World Wide Developers Conference in San Francisco this week with a HealthKit available for developers to build software for it. The Health app will aggregate health data collected by third-party apps.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

What is its price?

I don't even know, technology is just trying to be unique and honestly some of this new tech is useless.

I will buy it when it will be launch.

yes, it will be launch in next month.

This is a great product especially for those who suffer ailments that needed to be tracked often. The downside may probably be it's price. It will surely cost a lot more than the average products. I'm kind of excited about this but I feel more excited about iPhone 6's release though.

Default apple

I will buy it when it will be launch

I don't even know

luxury item and too expensive to own a digital watch..