Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Saif-Kareena steal the show at GQ awards

Follow us on Social Media

From Saif and Kareena to the Bachchans, from Katrina Kaif to Karan Johar, it was a starry starry night on Sunday evening in Mumbai where celebrities from every field including Bollywood turned up in large numbers for an award ceremony for a leading menís magazine. They walked in hand in hand and walked out with an award each. Itís not everyday that Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor make public appearances like this. But even before their latest film Qurbaan has hit the big screen, the couple are lapping up honours together.

Bollywoodís hit couple clearly stole the thunder from most other stars present at the GQ awards.ĒSaif has won GQ Man of the year and I think he truly deserves it,Ē said Kareena, towhich Saif replied, ďFor me at the moment Kareena is my Man of the Year.Ē Kareena Kapoor also won the Women of the Year award. She said, ďBeing called Woman of the year is a lot different from receiving a film award. Itís a great honour.Ē

Next best in line was Big B and family in all their style and glory. Amitabh Bachchan, who received the Lifetime Achievement award said, ďWell, now Iíll have to make more space to fit in yet another award.Ē But for some of the younger stars just being appreciated meant a lot. Abhay Deol who picked up the Breakthrough Talent title.

Retired Staff

Thanks for sharing