dR www.desirulez.net

Default Backstage News on Seth Rollins Turning on The Shield and Monday's WWE RAW Script

Follow us on Social Media

- The angle with Seth Rollins turning on Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose at Monday's RAW was not written into the script that was used several days before the pay-per-view. It could have been that WWE officials wanted to keep it off the books or it could be that the angle was something they just decided on at Sunday's Payback pay-per-view.

The script that was used at Monday's RAW had Kane vs. John Cena in the main event position and the turn with Rollins wasn't even hinted at.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Unless something majorly unexpected happens scripts aren't decided in a day, it's annoying hearing news of scripts being made up in instants

My guess is the Rollins turn was decided over a month ago, maybe even before previous PPV

Junior Moderator

It was surely a surprise, but I think it would've been a better idea to make Reigns heel.

Seth Rollins was actually the best face in the shield , turning him is weird .

Anyway his gesture , mic skills and wrestling moves remember me of CM Punk a little , maybe WWE wants to give him a push.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Unless something majorly unexpected happens scripts aren't decided in a day, it's annoying hearing news of scripts being made up in instants

My guess is the Rollins turn was decided over a month ago, maybe even before previous PPV
    Vince doesn't do things like that. RAW is re-written hours and sometimes minutes before it starts and Vinnie Mac can and sometimes does change things during RAW.

I just don't see it, all these last minute change ideas / speculation is just hype, for a multi-million dollar business you don't just fire away making changes last minute like that

The wrestling industry is built on lies, don't believe everything you hear

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Seth Rollins was actually the best face in the shield , turning him is weird .

Anyway his gesture , mic skills and wrestling moves remember me of CM Punk a little , maybe WWE wants to give him a push.
    Tbh, his mic skills are terrible.