Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default "I know Sonali personally" : Sameer Soni

Follow us on Social Media

Sameer Soni is rumored to be paired opposite Sonali Bendre in Ekta Kapoor's new show Bade Dhoke Hai Is Raah Mein Pyaar Ke…

The news is out about Ekta Kapoor's new venture on Life OK which has been titled as Bade Dhoke Hai Is Raah Mein Pyaar Ke. It is heard that Sameer Soni will seen opposite the Bollywood actress Sonali Bendre. Thus we decided to call the actor to get more insight about what's happening.

"Well I've been approached for the show but I'm yet to sign on the dotted lines. There are few more meetings left and by next week I can give you the clear picture of what's happening," says Sameer.

If things get finalized, Sameer will be paired opposite Sonali. When asked him whether has he worked with Sonali before or not he says, "Well I've not worked with her before but I know her personally. She's a good friend of my wife and we do keep meeting each other. Well it would be great to work with her and I'm looking forward for it."

Coming to his character, it will shown that Sameer who is businessman falls for Sonali after her hubby gets arrested in the show. When asked Sameer about it, he avers, "Look I had always got good roles may it be Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka or this upcoming show. It's very strong and sounds interesting to play. I really wish that things get materialized. I'm looking forward to work with Balaji again."

Well it would be interesting to see Sameer romancing the Bollywood diva on TV. Keep reading this space for more updates on the same.