Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Sushmita slipped while shooting a song for "Do Knot Disturb"

Follow us on Social Media

Accident-prone Sushmita Sen's latest mishap happened while she was shooting a promotional song called Bebo for Vashu Bhagnani's Do Knot Disturb recently. The accident left her with severe sprain in her leg and a bad limp.

Sush downplays the accident. "It's nothing. It could've been worse. Anything for Vashuji! When he asked me to shoot the special song, I didn't think twice. He gave me my first hit."

But Vashu spills the beans about the gravity of Sushmita's injury. "It isn't as simple as she makes it out to be. Trust Sushmita to shoot through shooting pain. Unfortunately, the injury happened even before she could start shooting the song. She was wearing six-inch heels and we should've taken care of the steep steps at Filmistan."

Adds Vashu, "The song was to be shot in Macau. Just when we were all set to fly down, the Jet Airways strike ended our plans. We quickly shifted venue to Filmistan in Mumbai. After the accident, I'd have just cancelled the song."

A grateful Vashu notes, "Anyone in Sush's place would've cancelled the shoot. My heart sank when I saw her slip. I thought the song was doomed. But Sushmita kicked off her high heels, got into flat footwear and shot the song for two days through excruciating pain."