dR www.desirulez.net

Default Could TNA's August NYC Tapings Be TNA's Final Tapings for Spike TV?

Follow us on Social Media

As noted, TNA has confirmed Impact Wrestling tapings for New York City on August 5th, 6th and 7th. If they tape two episodes per night, they will be taped through early October. It is possible they tape just one episode per night, we don't know yet.

If they tape through early October, it's very possible that the August tapings could be the last set of Impact tapings for Spike TV. TNA's deal with Spike comes up in October and as noted, the United Talent Agency has been shopping TNA around to other networks. TNA's TV future is still very much up in the air.

Junior Moderator

I don't think WWE will buy TNA as of now because of their crash, but I think they would have done it if they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I don't think WWE will buy TNA as of now because of their crash, but I think they would have done it if they didn't.
    I genuinely can't think why WWE would want to buy TNA at any point in their history, except maybe to get the tape library for the Network. Even then, how many people are desperate to watch old TNA shows, especially when you have access to WCW, ECW, classic WWE, and apparently Memphis Wrestling soon, not to mention all the other classic tape libraries WWE own?
    The Prince Is Here...

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Because TNA have about a million or so fans and WWE would like another 1m views on there site.

PS: i am totaly against TNA being sold to WWE because TNA for all there flaws still have better storylines,promo's and Unique talent.. and if you watched the show's back to back TNA always outdid smackdown in Everything! maybe not RAW because that is where the money is.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    I genuinely can't think why WWE would want to buy TNA at any point in their history, except maybe to get the tape library for the Network. Even then, how many people are desperate to watch old TNA shows, especially when you have access to WCW, ECW, classic WWE, and apparently Memphis Wrestling soon, not to mention all the other classic tape libraries WWE own?
    In my opinion, WWE wants to clear out all wrestling companies that are getting in their way. By doing so, more attention would be brought to them. Buying TNA would definitely benefit them.

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    In my opinion, WWE wants to clear out all wrestling companies that are getting in their way. By doing so, more attention would be brought to them. Buying TNA would definitely benefit them.
    TNA are just barely above ROH at this point. They aren't in WWEs way, WWE wouldn't gain any additional fans by purchasing them, so its pointless.

Even buying the video library is iffy, since TNA hasn't really done anything important to the legacy of wrestling, unlike, say, SMW or Memphis, whose tape libraries WWE picked up.
    The Prince Is Here...

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Default Why

Why TNA?

Moderator www.desirulez.net

TNA on the most part is great just no funding.

Sent from my iPhone using DesiRulez

No

Envoyé de mon GT-S7580 en utilisant Tapatalk