2 40.00%
  • ** - Poor

0 0%
  • * - Very poor

0 0%
    Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default How would you rate WWE Raw 5/26/14 *may contain spoilers*

Follow us on Social Media

I think it was a good raw, it was a little predictable but on the whole it was good.

personal highlights: The shield getting there hands on Evolution and the Wyatt family segmant

things i disliked: The SCSA impression that was lame. she is an AJ wannabe

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Yeah was a good Episode. Matches were okay and I liked the closing Segment. As of Evolution slamming Reigns trough the Table, this probably will mean that Shield will win again on Sunday. Hopefully!
    Also the Wyatt Family Segment was very good again, and I hope they won't make Wyatt look like a joke again at Payback like they did at Extreme Rules. As for that LMS Match, I expect obviously Cena to win this, and would be very surprised if Bray wins in the End!
    And: I think Cesaro & Sheamus will also put up a great Match on Sunday.

I think Payback will be a decent PPV!

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Yeah was a good Episode. Matches were okay and I liked the closing Segment. As of Evolution slamming Reigns trough the Table, this probably will mean that Shield will win again on Sunday. Hopefully!
    Also the Wyatt Family Segment was very good again, and I hope they won't make Wyatt look like a joke again at Payback like they did at Extreme Rules. As for that LMS Match, I expect obviously Cena to win this, and would be very surprised if Bray wins in the End!
    And: I think Cesaro & Sheamus will also put up a great Match on Sunday.

I think Payback will be a decent PPV!
    Right there with you on that, Sheamus vs Cesaro looks like it is going to be an awesome match.. not sure about RVD vs barret though.. my predictions..

Winners;Evolution,Sheamus,Paige,Cena,Hornswaggle, and no doubt the USO's will get a match too

I think it was cool how Steph digged up the situation about Brie pushing her and thus using this against Daniel's resolve. This makes the situation even more intense and it will be exciting to see what kind of decision Daniel will make come Payback pay-per-view.

On another note: There was surprisingly a lot of ringside action this RAW! For a moment there I really thought JBL would kick some ass but alas... XD

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?