Results 1 to 1 of 1
05-26-2014, 07:00 PM #1
10 unknown interesting facts about Karan Patel
Karan Patel, the famous television personality mainly recognized as Robbie Sabarwal from the daily soap Kasturi on Star Plus, has captivated the audiences with his charming personality and hot looks in shows such as Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Kasamh Se and reality shows like Survivor India and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. The handsome man has also featured in exciting movie projects such as Shootout at Wadala and City of Gold.
The actor, who has no regrets with his career profile, feels everything happens at the right time. Currently seen opposite Divyanka Tripathi in Balaji Telefilms’ Ye Hai Mohabbatein in an electrifying role, we present some 10 interesting facts about the man.
1. If ever a biopic was to be made on his life, Karan would want Ranveer Singh to play his part.
2. The handsome actor loves indulging in American fast food. While in Delhi, he loves indulging in kebabs and parathas.
3. His favourite holiday destination is London.
4. Batman is Karan’s favourite superhero. He finds the character outstanding.
5. Out of the many TV celebs, Karan would love to take his dear friend Drashti Dhami on a date. From the Bollywood industry, it would be Madhuri Dixit.
6. Karan likes people who are straight forward and honest. He hates dishonest people.
7. Karan loves trekking and horse riding.
8. The sizzling actor loves listening to Deewana Dil Deewana from the Bollywood film Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa.
9. Karan loves wearing English colours, especially black.
10. Karan does not like being a part of romantic projects. However, given a chance he would love to be a part of a project on the lines of the Bollywood movie,
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.
Well, this is our list. Did we miss anything? Feel free to share more facts about Karan or any of your favourite stars with us!