Thread: Bray Wyatt

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Post Bray Wyatt

Follow us on Social Media

Almost a year ago, Bray Wyatt debuted and since has taken WWE by Storms. He is among the top Stars in WWE now.

But, there is a problem with this guy .He is not that good at Wrestling.

Granted, He is incredibly Charismatic and one of the best Mic workers of all time. His gimmick is absolutely Incredible. His promos are among the best of this decade. Whenever he is in the ring (cutting a Promo), I always put my attention to TV. But people come on PPVs to watch Wrestling rather than watching a man cutting Promos. And that's where problem starts with Bray wyatt. He gives his matches every possible hype he can but in the end, the match doesn't live up to the hype.

He doesn't have plenty of moves to make a match exciting. Sure he had one of the best matches of 2014 with Daniel bryan at Royal Rumble. But that's Daniel Bryan he had match with, who is (in my eyes) the most exciting performer in WWE . Other than that, do you remember any Bray wyatt match being as exciting as that match?
    At SummerSlam in his Debut, he competed in a forgettable match against Kane. At WrestleMania 30, he competed with John Cena in an average match which had story more than Wrestling. In short every big match he has competed in, turns out to be boring.

I think he should start working on his Wrestling ability too. He has reasons to be on top but Poor performances in matches can lead to disaster for this guy.
    What's your opinion about Bray Wyatt? Do you agree/disagree with me? Please enlighten me if I am wrong somewhere.

I think some people like Daniel Bryan type wrestlers and others like Bray Wyatt type wrestlers.

There are all kinds, it's rare to get big guys who can 'wrestle' and what I mean by that is the stereotype of a technical wrestler. You get speedy, technical, powerful and charismatic (probably other conditions too) but just because a wrestler is not all of those doesn't mean he's a bad.

For example Bryan is charismatic, speedy and technical, but he's not got a great deal of power, does that qualify as the best? For some people 'yes!'

Bray is all of those things IMO, maybe not to the same levels (some higher some lower) but I think he's the better wrestler, basing wrestlers solely on technical skills as the main point is very overrated in my eyes

Junior Moderator

I don't see anything special in Bray Wyatt, along with Daniel Bryan.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    I think some people like Daniel Bryan type wrestlers and others like Bray Wyatt type wrestlers.

There are all kinds, it's rare to get big guys who can 'wrestle' and what I mean by that is the stereotype of a technical wrestler. You get speedy, technical, powerful and charismatic (probably other conditions too) but just because a wrestler is not all of those doesn't mean he's a bad.

For example Bryan is charismatic, speedy and technical, but he's not got a great deal of power, does that qualify as the best? For some people 'yes!'

Bray is all of those things IMO, maybe not to the same levels (some higher some lower) but I think he's the better wrestler, basing wrestlers solely on technical skills as the main point is very overrated in my eyes
    WWE is about wrestling, you cut Promos to promote a Match and when the match is not that impressive, people will get bored of him soon enough

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post

Agree....There are many types of wrestlers some are technical (like Bryan,Barrett,Kingston,Rollins....etc) they are always gives Incredible Performences,and do moves that shock the people and ppl likes that,On the other hand There are Powerful wrestlers who have Big/Massive Body (like Cena,Ryback,Rusev,Henry...etc)they look like a moster and they are numbers of moves and they always do those moves,so people get bored of them.......but Bray wyatt is good at wrestling better than (Cena,Ryback,)

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Am I the only one who likes Bray Wyatt in the ring?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Yeah he isn't the Best performer in the Ring, but I kinda liked his Matches he had, and I didn't really get bored of watching them. He has a big hype atm, because of his incredible mic skills, but I think we still got to wait how it will be when some more time passed by, and see how the people's reactions will be on him.

The only way you could argue Bray Wyatt is bad in the ring is if you're one of those guys who think the amount of different moves a guy knows is the only thing that matters. You most likely think ROH offers the best wrestling in the world and genuinely believe John Cena "can't wrestle".

In other words, the only way you could argue Bray Wyatt is bad in the ring is if you're an idiot.

Also, dude has yet to have an outright bad match against a decent wrestler, aside from that overbooked mess with Cena in the cage.
    The Prince Is Here...

Member www.desirulez.net

His wrestling skills aren't that bad, u better check his moves.
    My favorite one's are:
    Sister Abigail,Running Crossbody,Drop Suplex,Uranage,etc.
    But I still think he got less moves.
    WE WANT PUNK !!

Banned www.desirulez.net

Default afs

he's good but I think he's a bit over hyped too