dR www.desirulez.net

Default Backstage News on The Usosí Status and Adam Rose Concern

Follow us on Social Media

- The concern over Adam Rose began almost immediately when WWE debuted him a few weeks ago and he didnít get the reaction officials had hoped for. So far, nothing has happened to change that opinion. Itís still early but steam was already being lost based on the how the pre-debut vignettes were being received.

- Vince McMahon is said to be very high on WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos. They continue to get rave reviews for their work in the ring. WWE officials have been working on coming up with a new feud for them against possibly a new heel tag team.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Adam Rose's entrance makes me cringe

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Are WWE officials ****ing retarded? Adam Rose not getting the reaction they expected? Pretty sure the crowd love him and hum along to that theme and I think he's doing a great job considering the JOKE of a character THEY have given him.

Seriously WWE officials you need to fire yourselves on this one, dumbasses, either that or don't be goddamn LEMONS!

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

They should`ve kept the Leo Kruger gimmick.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Are WWE officials ****ing retarded? Adam Rose not getting the reaction they expected? Pretty sure the crowd love him and hum along to that theme and I think he's doing a great job considering the JOKE of a character THEY have given him.

Seriously WWE officials you need to fire yourselves on this one, dumbasses, either that or don't be goddamn LEMONS!
    I agree, I just watched WWE RAW and it seems to me that the UK crowd likes him.

Junior Moderator

I don't understand how WWE can expect their fans to like someone like Adam Rose.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I don't understand how WWE can expect their fans to like someone like Adam Rose.
    Maybe if his posse handed out suckers to everyone. Not lemon flavored, by the way.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

UK Fans have started something again with humming the Theme like they did with Fandango's. Maybe this will swap over to the American Fans, and we'll have sth. like Fandagoing with Adam Rose's Theme Song

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    UK Fans have started something again with humming the Theme like they did with Fandango's. Maybe this will swap over to the American Fans, and we'll have sth. like Fandagoing with Adam Rose's Theme Song
    It was good and first time for Fandango that worked. For Rose it felt even more boring to me.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by BigHumpDaddy View Post
    Maybe if his posse handed out suckers to everyone. Not lemon flavored, by the way.
    Rosebud flavors!