View Poll Results: Who should be the next WWE WHC Champion after Daniel Bryan?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batista

1 6.67%
  • Brock Lesnar

7 46.67%
  • Triple H

0 0%
  • Kane

3 20.00%
  • Anyother (Comment Below

4 26.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE WHC Title

Member www.desirulez.net

Default WWE WHC Title

Follow us on Social Media

There is a buzz around the internet about who will be the next WWE WHC Champion?
    I'll have to go with Brock Lesnar. Its been a year of his return, he defeated HHH,Punk,etc and notably also ended Undertaker's streak so he deserves a title reign although a little one.

What's your opinion ?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I'd say Kane, he can be boring but he's one of the hardest working and most long term wrestlers WWE has, not to mention he's not selfish or greedy like most of them. He actually doesn't mind losing clean unlike most of the top stars

Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    I'd say Kane, he can be boring but he's one of the hardest working and most long term wrestlers WWE has, not to mention he's not selfish or greedy like most of them. He actually doesn't mind losing clean unlike most of the top stars
    Good Choice
    WE WANT PUNK !!

Kane has the most matches in a WWE ring , but I can't see him winning a title even if he deserved one more shot , so I think it's Lesnar if he ever thinks of staying in WWE longer .

Lesnar? Really? Yeah, we screw everyone great wrestler in our roster, who works hard every day, and give the title to a guy who has only had 5 matches in two years. Great.

That's the reason CM Punk left.

The title should go to Kane, Bray Wyatt, a member of the SHIELD, Cesaro or, in the worst case, John Cena. And I hate Cena, but at least he is there every f***ing day.
    Last edited by SHL; 05-18-2014 at 02:58 PM.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Brock Lesnar

Good time to solidify his victory over Taker, let him run rampage ALL OVER the roster as the monster heal that he really is.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Got to agree. Even if it's just a litte run, Kane is a good Guy and deserves one more Title reign!

Default WWE WHC Title

I don't understand why everyone here forgets about the drawing power of Brock Lesnar.
    Putting the WHC Title on Lesnar would be a financial masterset. Some of you might not understand it, but Brock Lesnar is a huge international superstar. For many "wrestling-only" fans it's hard to understand that Lesnar will make WWE a lot of money, and gain them some attention and popularity in countries like (my home nation) Holland, Japan, Germany, Brazil, U.K. and Sweden.
    WWE is being broadcasted and hyped in these important countries, but many of the potential viewers are turned of by WWE because of their "same old SvR shit", as many people have those games in those countries, so they ARE familiar with WWE, but often don't like the current product and just stick to UFC and (like more recently) start watching TNA, NJPW, CZW or ROH. Brock Lesnar is a huge star though, and that's because of his accomplishments in "real fighting". Where WM 29 gained no attention in Holland, SummerSlam '13 and WM 30 gained some attention because Brock Lesnar faced of with two extremely popular and well known wrestlers.
    So I personally think that if WWE wants to play on safe when it comes to drawing power, they should put the title on the most internationally popular man, and that is Brock Lesnar.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    Brock Lesnar

Good time to solidify his victory over Taker, let him run rampage ALL OVER the roster as the monster heal that he really is.
    Yeah, would love to see that.

Lesnar all day, if he's willing to work a few more dates anyway.

The whole stigma over "part timers" will be gone in a few years as more and more wrestlers move to a schedule like that. Helps keep guys fresh and prevents them from being overexposed.
    The Prince Is Here...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Only problem with Kane is, after he's been that sold out suite wearing guy, he hasn't really built the monster character up a lot yet. Putting the title on him will actually devalue the belt in my opinion.

I already feel "meh! whtever" when I think of Kane being the champion. I respect him a lot for what he's done but in this situation he just doesn't click as THE champion to me.

Junior Moderator

I'll go with Batista.

I guess not many people remember kanes 6 month world title run in 2010. Spoiler alert, it was incredibly mediocre, just like Kane.
    The Prince Is Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    I guess not many people remember kanes 6 month world title run in 2010. Spoiler alert, it was incredibly mediocre, just like Kane.
    Nexus, Kane, Undertaker... Sounds like a great storyline... Until you've seen it... Then you'll bury the memories of that storyline miles deep under the ground...

Cm Punk

Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I'll go with Batista.
    He is leaving WWE soon. :/
    WE WANT PUNK !!

john cena one more tym

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

I think they`ll split into WWE and WHC once they strip Bryan. Or put Bryan to defend both championships in one night.

Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    I think they`ll split into WWE and WHC once they strip Bryan. Or put Bryan to defend both championships in one night.
    Hey I actually tought about that , what do they do with the unified titles , they must make one single title or split them again , couse carrying 2 titles everytime is kinda weird ,I wonder what will they do with that .

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Hey I actually tought about that , what do they do with the unified titles , they must make one single title or split them again , couse carrying 2 titles everytime is kinda weird ,I wonder what will they do with that .
    I'm guessing as they haven't already joined them (physically) they left the option open to split them again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast