Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38
  1. #1
    Senior Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    108

    Cool Which wrestler do you dislike ? why?

    Follow us on Social Media





    Please write here the wrestler that you dislike very much and say the reason.
    I myself start as the first Person:
    I dislike darren young because of his ridiculous comb and his style.
    Last edited by cmpunk gts; 05-17-2014 at 01:08 AM.

  2. #2
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Hate is a really strong word, most of the people use it without having a 2nd thought ....

    I will go with "dislike" and my pick is the "character" of John Cena.

  3. #3
    Senior Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    108

    Default

    My mother tongue is not English.
    The text is modified.
    Thanks for your notification

  4. #4

    Default

    My hatred of Randy Orton is famous in some corners of the internet, although it has cooled in recent years.

    I'm really not big on the American Wolves, especially Davey Richards.

    That's about it. Usually I can find something I enjoy in every wrestlers work.
    The Prince Is Here...

  5. #5
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    I will go with "dislike"
    Same

    AJ
    Bryan
    Paige

    All because I think they are massively overrated and have no real charisma (feel free to deny but it won't change my opinion lol)

  6. #6
    Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Was here,Is here,Will be eveywhere
    Posts
    92

    Default

    I will go with Bootista.
    He is really over-rated and being a friend of Triple H gets opportunities. (RR'14)
    He is the worst move-seller in WWE and looks like a drugged version of Pitbull
    P.S. The Batista of Ruthless Aggression Era was better but I'm talking about present.
    WE WANT PUNK !!

  7. #7
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Same

    AJ
    Bryan
    Paige

    All because I think they are massively overrated and have no real charisma (feel free to deny but it won't change my opinion lol)
    you just chosen one of the best superstars and the best 2 divas of WWE

    For me, it`s gotta be Del Rio. He won the WWE, WHC, Royal Rumble and MitB without being at least a bit great.

  8. #8
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    you just chosen one of the best superstars and the best 2 divas of WWE

    For me, it`s gotta be Del Rio. He won the WWE, WHC, Royal Rumble and MitB without being at least a bit great.
    Haha, you just backed up my reasoning! I dislike Del Rio also, or used to when he had pushes for no real good reason (like a lot of people though)

  9. #9
    Senior Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    108

    Default

    I dislike alberto delrio ,too.
    Last edited by cmpunk gts; 05-18-2014 at 01:33 AM.

  10. #10

    Default

    I don't like Alberto Del Rio because he's such an overrated wrestler in my opinion, with an annoying gimmick.

    I feel some sort of frustrations towards Jeff Hardy because he has thrown his career into the ocean by using drugs while being one of the most popular wrestlers in the world.

    I hate Alex Shane, period.

    I don't like John Cena, as he seems to me like an overcommercial a$$hole, with no love for wrestling and no wrestling skills.

    I don't like Jack Swagger as he has messed up his big push by driving under influence.

    I don't like Vince Russo, period.

    I hate Lizzy Borden and everyone who was a part of XPW, period....which means that I also hate New Jack, but I hate him and Lizzy Borden more than anyone else who was part of XPW.

    I don't like the men who decide about theme songs in WWE.

    And these are just a few......

  11. #11

    Default

    Y'all are totally wrong about ADR, he's fantastic. The sooner he gets out of WWE and goes somewhere where he can show it the better.

    *Resumes daydreaming about ADR showing up in New Japan and breaking AJ Styles' arm*
    The Prince Is Here...

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Y'all are totally wrong about ADR, he's fantastic. The sooner he gets out of WWE and goes somewhere where he can show it the better.

    *Resumes daydreaming about ADR showing up in New Japan and breaking AJ Styles' arm*
    I also think that ADR is a good worker. But just not the ADR gimmick. For a promotion like NJPW he is perfect. I would just like you love to see Dos Caras Jr. show up in NJPW...

  13. #13
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I can`t stand Stephanie Mcmahon and change channels when she comes out . Too me her voice is a killer .

  14. #14
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    I "Dislike" alberto del rio...reason is simple, yet effective. No charisma, but still one of the most decorated superstars.

    and I hate, yes....Hate Santino Marella. one of the goofiest performers in wwe history. His performance disgust me, remember the Snake Charming segment? that moment made me hate him forever.I only like him when only he is not around..poor emma, he destroyed her potential too .

    I also hate Los Matadores, especially El Torito. He is pinning actual wrestlers for no reason. The last two times I saw that 3MB was destroyed by that little man. he also pinned heath slater 2 times
    Last edited by boygenious46; 05-20-2014 at 12:15 AM.

  15. #15
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    I "Dislike" alberto del rio...reason is simple, yet effective. No charisma, but still one of the most decorated superstars.

    and I hate, yes....Hate Santino Marella. one of the goofiest performers in wwe history. His performance disgust me, remember the Snake Charming segment? that moment made me hate him forever.I only like him when only he is not around..poor emma, he destroyed her potential too .

    I also hate Los Matadores, especially El Torito. He is pinning actual wrestlers for no reason. The last two times I saw that 3MB was destroyed by that little man. he also pinned heath slater 2 times
    I agree with you but the problem is not the wrestler , it is Vince Mcmahon . A wrestler is told what to do and this starts right from when they are in NXT . They have no control over what kind of character they are going to be . All of this goofy stuff is for the kids . Grownups hate John Cena but as long as he is the number 1 money maker (100 million a year for WWE) . His character is geared towards the kids and Vince isn`t going to change anything . WWe sucks the way it is right now with Raw and Smackdown having the same matches , same crap . Used to be the day when each show had there own wrestlers . Not any more . Steph and HHH are ruining WWE .

  16. #16

    Default

    I disagree that ADR has no charisma, entirely. Dude OOZES physical charisma. What you mean is he's not fantastic at cutting promos in his second language, which, y'know, is an understandable weakness.
    The Prince Is Here...

  17. #17
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    OK, RVD because he is a money grabbing two face snake, his DVD say's he will never go back to the WWE and look at where he is now..

    this also goes for any superstar who has said the same including Flair..

  18. #18
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    OK, RVD because he is a money grabbing two face snake, his DVD say's he will never go back to the WWE and look at where he is now..

    this also goes for any superstar who has said the same including Flair..
    agree
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  19. #19
    Senior Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Meh circumstances change, can't hate on someone too much for going back on something they promised to themselves.

    For me, well hate is extremely strong. But i have a problem with Jeff Hardy. How many goddamn times has he got to bugger up before people realise that he doesn't care?

  20. #20
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    26

    Default

    my pick is hulk hogan.he is a bigger Phony than RVD an Flair. Although I admit he had a huge impact on this business back in 80's and 90's and still he is a big name but for many reason like poor wrestling skills & being a selfish person & not respecting other talents i dont like him.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •