dR www.desirulez.net

Default How Did Daniel Bryan's Surgery Turn Out?

Follow us on Social Media

WWE has announced that WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan successfully underwent neck surgery today in Pittsburgh, PA with Dr. James Maroon. Bryan is now wearing a soft neck brace and is already out of bed. He is expected to be released from the hospital in 1-2 days.

WWE noted that a lingering nerve issue with Bryan's neck caused them to have to perform a cervical foraminotomy in order to decompress the root of the nerve. During that procedure, surgeons go in through the back of the neck and shave the inside edges of joints in the neck and spine that are causing compression in order to prevent the eventual collapse of a spinal disc.

WWE adds that there is no timetable for Bryan's return yet. Usual recovery from this procedure for heavy physical activity is 2-3 months.

We noted before that WWE sources were expecting Bryan to return around SummerSlam. WWE will address the state of the title on RAW this coming Monday from London.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

They will strip titles from him

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    They will strip titles from him
    Yeah, seems like it. It kind of sucks that he gets injured a month or so after he becomes WWE World Heavyweight Champion, must be frustrating.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

I guess it is just meant to be for Daniel to always be the underdog.