dR www.desirulez.net

Default Big Return for WWE Money In the Bank?, WWE Down on Another Diva

Follow us on Social Media

- We’ve noted how there’s no pressure for AJ Lee to return and that WWE officials are fine with her taking as much time off as she needs. Word coming out of WWE is that AJ may have recently informed officials that she will be ready for the Money In the Bank pay-per-view on June 29th.

- Word coming out of last Monday’s RAW was that some officials are considering Emma a disappointment. The feeling is that her gimmick worked a lot better in NXT than it has on the main roster.

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Pairing her with Santino was a disaster. Emma as a singles competitor would probably catch on.
    Agreed,how they can say that with her always teaming with Santino and basically using his gimmick to the ring and now she does his cobra move. I barely see her do that arm thing as much as she did it with NXT. I agree a singles push is what is needed to justify the dumb officials who set her up for failure. Paige needs more competition so let them go at it

Junior Moderator

Why did AJ leave?

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Why did AJ leave?
    She took some time off, both because of how long she'd been working and i assume to keep her and Punk happy. She hasn't left left, just on a break

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

If WWE quit the god damn joke characters they would likely be more successful, it's like a bad joke, funny for 2 seconds, that is all!

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I have read a lot about Emma that she was a good in ring worker in NXT, which I don't watch.

After seeing her character on RAW no wonder she can't get over, its not her fault but the stupid gimmick they gave her and put her with Santino.