Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default Alicia Fox Now Saying She Didn't Quit the Company

    Follow us on Social Media





    Alicia Fox spoke to Tom Phillips on the WWE App last night after her meltdown. Alicia said she did not quit earlier. She just had a moment and she's not a quitter.

    Speaking of Alicia, she, Kofi Kingston and Renee Young are hosting a Special Olympics event at Carter High School in Winston Salem, North Carolina today.

  2. #2
    Super Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Alicia Fox spoke to Tom Phillips on the WWE App last night after her meltdown. Alicia said she did not quit earlier. She just had a moment and she's not a quitter.

    Speaking of Alicia, she, Kofi Kingston and Renee Young are hosting a Special Olympics event at Carter High School in Winston Salem, North Carolina today.
    Alicia Fox looked good on Raw and countless times over the last few months on other programs too. She has a nice backbreaker and she is athletic as hell, guessing they are trying to build her up to lose to Paige but it is nice to see how Fox has improved in the ring. Nattie vs Brie was a joke

  3. #3
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    I refuse to watch any diva matches, it's a complete waste of time

  4. #4
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    I refuse to watch any diva matches, it's a complete waste of time
    And yet you had all the free time in the world to post a comment on a DIVAs news here?

  5. #5
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    And yet you had all the free time in the world to post a comment on a DIVAs news here?
    Of course, I like to voice my opinion!

  6. #6

    Default

    Alicia Fox is secretly one of the best female workers in WWE. I'm glad they're finally giving her something to work with.
    The Prince Is Here...

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •