dR www.desirulez.net

Default Alicia Fox Now Saying She Didn't Quit the Company

Follow us on Social Media

Alicia Fox spoke to Tom Phillips on the WWE App last night after her meltdown. Alicia said she did not quit earlier. She just had a moment and she's not a quitter.

Speaking of Alicia, she, Kofi Kingston and Renee Young are hosting a Special Olympics event at Carter High School in Winston Salem, North Carolina today.

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Alicia Fox spoke to Tom Phillips on the WWE App last night after her meltdown. Alicia said she did not quit earlier. She just had a moment and she's not a quitter.

Speaking of Alicia, she, Kofi Kingston and Renee Young are hosting a Special Olympics event at Carter High School in Winston Salem, North Carolina today.
    Alicia Fox looked good on Raw and countless times over the last few months on other programs too. She has a nice backbreaker and she is athletic as hell, guessing they are trying to build her up to lose to Paige but it is nice to see how Fox has improved in the ring. Nattie vs Brie was a joke

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I refuse to watch any diva matches, it's a complete waste of time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    I refuse to watch any diva matches, it's a complete waste of time
    And yet you had all the free time in the world to post a comment on a DIVAs news here?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    And yet you had all the free time in the world to post a comment on a DIVAs news here?
    Of course, I like to voice my opinion!

Alicia Fox is secretly one of the best female workers in WWE. I'm glad they're finally giving her something to work with.
    The Prince Is Here...