dR www.desirulez.net

Default Huge News on Daniel Bryan Possibly Being Out of Action Until SummerSlam

Follow us on Social Media

- Word coming out of last night's RAW is that WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan has a broken neck. It was described as a minor break. Bryan will be undergoing a simple procedure this Thursday, not something complex like neck fusion surgery.

The belief is that he will be out of action for 6-8 weeks. At RAW last night, WWE officials were looking at SummerSlam for a potential return.

The injury came from years of Bryan working the in-ring style that he does, not just one instance. There were some people talking like the diving headbutt from the forklift & pallet at Extreme Rules may have furthered the injury but that hasn't been confirmed.

Regarding the status of the WWE World Heavyweight Title, the belief is that when they get done with surgery, if there's nothing too bad discovered then they will likely keep the belt on Bryan. If they get a bad report from surgery, then Bryan could be stripped. Obviously WWE could decide to keep the title on Bryan and then change their minds at any moment.

Junior Moderator

It would be boring if WWE doesn't strip the title. They should have one of those battle royals. I love watching those.

I was really bummed out about this as I watched the RAW episode.... I couldn't even finish it probably, this is terrible news.

On another note, I do agree with DZ, battle royals are insanely exciting, I remember when Batista turned in the title as Kurt Angle won it in a major battle royal eliminating Mark Henry and what not. Those were the days!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?