Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Was here,Is here,Will be eveywhere
    Posts
    92

    Default Possible Payback Matches

    Follow us on Social Media





    Payback 1st June 2014 Chicago,Illinois

    Few are official but many are based on my view.

    Firstly, As the venue is Chicago, I really want Punk to return

    John Cena vs Bray Wyatt (Official)
    This feud is really an interesting one and I am looking forward to see a last man standing match.
    Follow the Buzzards.

    Shield vs Evolution (Official)
    Probably, The best feud of this year and one of my favorite of all time. Hope its a no disqualification match.
    Believe in the Shield

    Alexander Rusev vs Big E
    Due to the events of Raw and Legends house, I see this match in making but i have no interest in it.

    Adam Rose vs Jack Swagger
    Don't be a Lemon be a Rosebud Zeb.

    Kane vs Daniel Bryan (Official)
    I would love to see a Buried Alive Match between these two but an inferno match is expected.
    Go DB Go.

    RVD vs Cesaro
    Possibly.
    I'm with RVD.

    Usos vs Rybaxel
    These two are the only two dominant tag teams in WWE right now.
    You say Uss, I say oo.

    El Torito vs Hornswoggle
    The worst feud but still entertaining.
    Ole!

    Paige vs ??
    No idea but I'm still with Paige <3 .

    There may be other matches like of Bo Dallas but I have no say at the moment.

    Also, Its my first thread so forgive any mistakes.

    Your Views ??

    Thanks.
    WE WANT PUNK !!

  2. #2
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    My views are I'm bored with WWE right now...

  3. #3
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    I think Bryan vs Kane is not so official anymore, because he's now out for a while. But the Rest all seems legit, and will most likely happen.

  4. #4
    Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Was here,Is here,Will be eveywhere
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    My views are I'm bored with WWE right now...
    You may be but the thing is that WWE is a lot better nowadays than it was before.
    Younger Talent is being pushed.
    Trios are dominant (Shield,Wyatts,Evo)
    Great NXT stars are being brought to the roster.
    Divas Division is heating up and many other things.

    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I think Bryan vs Kane is not so official anymore, because he's now out for a while. But the Rest all seems legit, and will most likely happen.
    There is news about it being official...
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 05-14-2014 at 04:33 AM.
    WE WANT PUNK !!

  5. #5

    Default

    Paige should face Alicia Fox, no matter what happens, because that great match and awesome outburst after her match were great moments of which we should see more.
    Cesaro should have an important match at Payback to prepare him for a world title hunt, and Bo Dallas should have an upset win.

  6. #6
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    I hate long rivalries since they tend to get boring, so I hope the feud between Cena and Wyatt ends at Payback.

  7. #7
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zmhpisces View Post
    You may be but the thing is that WWE is a lot better nowadays than it was before.
    Younger Talent is being pushed.
    Trios are dominant (Shield,Wyatts,Evo)
    Great NXT stars are being brought to the roster.
    Divas Division is heating up and many other things.



    There is news about it being official...
    You're kidding right? Better than it was before? Younger talent being pushed? I'm pretty sure that's the same as it's always been not to mention some of that talent isn't so young

    I don't care for trios being dominant, I like one on one matches.

    I agree that it's good NXT stars are being brought up but lets have a look at one example. Leo Kruger is now in his mid 30's and WWE decide to bring him up to the main roster as some joke character, is it because kids these days like this kind of thing? He's been with WWE since FCW days and to be honest it's insulting

    Lastly Divas, don't get me started on that complete and utter shambles, it's best forgotten, WWE is bad enough with all the other mumbo jumbo

    Where are the Stone Colds, Bret Harts, Undertakers and Rocks. I'd even settle for some old school HHH but that's clearly dead and buried and I'm subdued to this PG rubbish it's on par with Disneyland now IMO

    The only reason I keep watching is for some small glimmer of hope that a strong heel character will get pushed, Rusev is about the only one right now and I bet any money WWE will screw that up too

    Ranting done, I'm not in a good mood...

  8. #8

    Default

    I understand Neil's frustration... While I for one think WWE's product is improving now, that says enough about how bad the level was and still is. And there is no TNA to fall back on, because TNA is also delivering a lot of crappy tv... So I just tune in to the more wrestling-oriented wrestling shows. Better good wrestling than bad entertainment.

  9. #9
    Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Was here,Is here,Will be eveywhere
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    You're kidding right? Better than it was before? Younger talent being pushed? I'm pretty sure that's the same as it's always been not to mention some of that talent isn't so young

    I don't care for trios being dominant, I like one on one matches.

    I agree that it's good NXT stars are being brought up but lets have a look at one example. Leo Kruger is now in his mid 30's and WWE decide to bring him up to the main roster as some joke character, is it because kids these days like this kind of thing? He's been with WWE since FCW days and to be honest it's insulting

    Lastly Divas, don't get me started on that complete and utter shambles, it's best forgotten, WWE is bad enough with all the other mumbo jumbo

    Where are the Stone Colds, Bret Harts, Undertakers and Rocks. I'd even settle for some old school HHH but that's clearly dead and buried and I'm subdued to this PG rubbish it's on par with Disneyland now IMO

    The only reason I keep watching is for some small glimmer of hope that a strong heel character will get pushed, Rusev is about the only one right now and I bet any money WWE will screw that up too

    Ranting done, I'm not in a good mood...
    Oh Come on! I am not comparing pg with attitude or ruthless aggression era, everyone nows that pg era is rubbish (except kids). Stars like taker,bret,austin,kane,rock,etc can't return as they were. I meant wwe is better in this (reality era) than it was before since 2010. WWE is a business so they have to generate maximum revenue and often have to disappoint the fans so get over with it.
    I don't want to spoil your mood so i am ending it right here.
    WE WANT PUNK !!

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •