Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default Reason Why WWE Released Mason Ryan

    Follow us on Social Media





    Regarding why WWE recently released Mason Ryan, officials felt that he wasn't improving at a fast enough rate. Ryan was well-liked and didn't have an ego.

    It was noted that it must have taken a lot for WWE to release Ryan because he has the size they like and WWE liked the idea of having a Superstar babyface from Wales.

  2. #2

    Default

    "WWE released Mason Ryan because someone finally watched a Mason Ryan match and realised he wasn't very good."
    The Prince Is Here...

  3. #3
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    20

    Default

    He sucked. Always has sucked. Was never gonna not suck. He was the typical WWE meathead.
    Follow Me: @iJESSE19XX

  4. #4
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    I'm sad Ryan was released. I was looking forward to him being in the WWE World Title storylines.

  5. #5
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I'm sad Ryan was released. I was looking forward to him being in the WWE World Title storylines.
    I agree

  6. #6
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    589

    Default

    He's still got plenty of time to learn if he's really passionate about it. Looks like he was released on a good terms so he can always come back if WWE feels he's gotten better.

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Finally WWE has done the right thing and released Mason Ryan, the worst thing to happen to pro wrestling since Rob Terry... Oh wait... Sounds like a new TNA Tag Team.
    Follow Me: @iJESSE19XX

  9. #9
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    I mean he can't be worse than rybotch right?


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    I mean he can't be worse than rybotch right?
    Aside from the fact that Ryback is a pretty good wrestler and has a fantastic personality, while Mason Ryan can't even do the one thing WWE hypes him as doing (being strong) no, theres no difference whatsoever.

    Moron.
    The Prince Is Here...

  11. #11
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Aside from the fact that Ryback is a pretty good wrestler and has a fantastic personality, while Mason Ryan can't even do the one thing WWE hypes him as doing (being strong) no, theres no difference whatsoever.

    Moron.
    WWE never booked him correctly. He would've proven that he was a good wrestler if WWE gave him a chance. There's no need for you to call people morons.

  12. #12
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    Personally I thought he was interesting to watch

  13. #13
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Aside from the fact that Ryback is a pretty good wrestler and has a fantastic personality, while Mason Ryan can't even do the one thing WWE hypes him as doing (being strong) no, theres no difference whatsoever.

    Moron.
    ''Ryback is a pretty good wrestler and has a fantastic personality'' k that's the funniest thing I have ever heard today.. so after he debut with ''feed me more'' people started chanting Goldberg and then he got in trouble backstage because he doesn't like to do ''public'' stuff like be a star and all that..aside from the fact that he actually hurt more than one wrestler like CM Punk also gave Ziggler a concussion botched so many times and then they put him with Paul Heyman thinking that he will get over but he never did..and more things that I don't remember so how is he a good wrestler and has a fantastic personality again? while some people actually liked mason ryan when he was in nexus. once again u proved that u don't know what you are talking about and u just like to call people names because you're wrong
    Last edited by The Villain; 05-16-2014 at 06:31 PM.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  14. #14
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Aside from the fact that Ryback is a pretty good wrestler and has a fantastic personality, while Mason Ryan can't even do the one thing WWE hypes him as doing (being strong) no, theres no difference whatsoever.

    Moron.
    Do you watch the same Rybotch everybody else does!?
    Hes a terrible wrestler. His personality is mediocre. He has zero mic skills. I don't know what you've been watching.
    Hes also dangerous in the ring as specified by the guy above me.
    Follow Me: @iJESSE19XX

  15. #15

    Default

    Different strokes, i suppose. Rybaxel is, for me, one of the very few reasons I tune into Raw these days, fantastically entertaining tag team.

    I like how you're using the Goldberg chants to gloss over the fact that Ryback was the most over guy in the company in late 2012.

    Ziggler is basically a walking concussion anyway, hardly fair to accuse Ryback of being a dangerous worker because a guy who works a dangerous style got injured while wrestling him.

    The Heyman thing made Ryback look like a joke, he never had any kind of chance to do anything and on the few occasions when he did get a chance to show some personality, such as Heyman kissing him on the cheek, he showed fantastic reactions.

    Rybacks never going to be a technical master, but he's good at the style he works, and he deserves better than the way he's been treated over the last couple of years. Hopefully his character hasn't been damaged beyond repair because if theres one guy in the company who deserves a renewed push, its The Ryback.
    The Prince Is Here...

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDK19XX View Post
    He has zero mic skills.
    I don't know about zero mic skills though, his promo against Cena way back was very surprising and really good if you ask me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

    Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

    Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

    Mike: What...?

  17. #17
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyCreative View Post
    I don't know about zero mic skills though, his promo against Cena way back was very surprising and really good if you ask me.
    Ehh maybe. But in my opinion, one good promo doesn't make up for a very long line of bad ones lol
    Follow Me: @iJESSE19XX

  18. #18
    Super Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDK19XX View Post
    Ehh maybe. But in my opinion, one good promo doesn't make up for a very long line of bad ones lol
    He needs to go back to punking people in the lockeroom again, maybe let Axel tag along since he is a good sidekick type. Then one day he comes across the wrong lockeroom and Goldberg busts out the door like he does in his entrance. Never will happen but I was hoping for something to come out of that big bully gimmick he had going on that never went anywhere because they flat out stopped it. WWE for ya

  19. #19

    Default Reason Why WWE Released Mason Ryan

    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyCreative View Post
    I don't know about zero mic skills though, his promo against Cena way back was very surprising and really good if you ask me.
    Pro Wrestling is about consistency, performing day-in-day-out. One good promo doesn't mean that someone has mic skills. He might've cut one great promo, still, he would've been way more valuable if he cut 10 "just decent" promos.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Pro Wrestling is about consistency, performing day-in-day-out. One good promo doesn't mean that someone has mic skills. He might've cut one great promo, still, he would've been way more valuable if he cut 10 "just decent" promos.
    It sort of ignores the fact that the character of The Ryback isn't someone who needs to be able to cut good promos. He's dripping with physical charisma, but he shouldn't be out there dueling on the mics with Punk or Cena for 20 minutes. He should just be a guy who comes out and destroys people. Mic skills are irrelevant.
    The Prince Is Here...

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •