dR www.desirulez.net

Default Backstage News on WWE Pushing Daniel Bryan as Their Number Two Guy

Follow us on Social Media

In response to a recent report that there are higher-ups in WWE that believe Daniel Bryan isn't really as over as his "yes!" chant and that there was a lot of concern over his future as a top star, it's said that everything is still planned for Bryan to be the #2 guy behind John Cena for the foreseeable future.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Everyone else is always behind John Cena and thats the worst mistake Vinnie Mac has been making for past few years if not the whole decade.

How other talents can grow up and be the top stars when he won't let them? and the stupid sorry excuse is, because Cena sells tons of merchandises and appeals to a lot of kids.

If you WON'T let others step up then ofcourse Cena will always sell more merchandises but overall product will always be stale and WWE will keep losing a lot of money from potential young adults who don't want to spend a single cent on Cena's crappy merchandises.

Junior Moderator

I really don't see anything special in Bryan to be honest. Don't hate, just an honest opinion.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I really don't see anything special in Bryan to be honest. Don't hate, just an honest opinion.
    I agree, it's that yes chant that's raised him massively, Vince has seen the crowd chant it constantly and thought, ahh this will sell!

Most others are jumping on the Bryan bandwagon. I'm wondering if those people who currently love and support him thought about him for just 2 seconds 4 or 5 years ago

I don't like when the wrestling industries (except for Ring Of Honor) tend to go with a "top guy" when in reality there are multiple ones, especially in the one dimensional fashion like WWE always does. Orton is a top guy, Batista is a top guy, HHH is definitely a top guy and so was CM Punk and so on. It's not always Cena this and Cena that, it's not always about the merch sales and WWE (or Vince) really needs to know that.

For example, let's take a look at the past as well: Taker was a top guy, Mick Foley was a top guy, The Rock was a top guy, Austin was a top guy and these 4 co-existed in the very same era at the very same time. So to me, no matter how great John Cena is, there's no such thing as a single "top guy", only multiple ones. I don't care what Vince or anyone else says.

Ring Of Honor is very excellent at promoting the idea that there are multiple top guys and not just one. There's AJ Styles, there's Michael Elgin, there's Kevin Steen and so forth. Perhaps WWE could learn a thing or two from their perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Most others are jumping on the Bryan bandwagon. I'm wondering if those people who currently love and support him thought about him for just 2 seconds 4 or 5 years ago
    Same is happening now with Cesaro. Everyone is jumping on the Bandwagon, and mostly also didn't know him before WWE. And in the End if he wins the World Title, they will call him overrated just like Bryan now.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Same is happening now with Cesaro. Everyone is jumping on the Bandwagon, and mostly also didn't know him before WWE. And in the End if he wins the World Title, they will call him overrated just like Bryan now.
    Agreed there