Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Exclamation WWE targets CM Punk...Again !!

Follow us on Social Media

You read it right, WWE clearly targeted CM Punk on latest edition of SmackDown in a match between Cesaro & BNB VS Big E & RVD. During this match, Michael Cole said to Paul Heyman:
    "It's not the first Time in Your Career that you were actually in the Corner of Someone who faced the Undertaker and didn't get the Job Done"

the 1st Time I saw it happening was when Triple H addressed Daniel Bryan on RAW when he said
    "You didn't take the Ball and went home like the Others have"

I know CM Punk made a mistake and that was not a good way to leave a Company whose fans love him. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't have the right too. I mean C'mon, he has a Life and he can make decisions of his Own.
    People who are chanting CM Punk! everywhere and making Cm Punk's life a living hell by stopping by at his Home and not letting him live with Peace should just stop and move on. WWE should move on too!!

So you're suggesting WWE should just pretend CM Punk never existed?

"Hey King, remember last years Royal Rumble, when the WWE title was awarded to The Rock after being vacant for 434 days?"

"Hey Heyman, remember when you carried around the WWE title keeping count of how long it had been vacant?"

"Hey Edge, remember in 2008 when you lost the World Title to NO ONE?"
    The Prince Is Here...

Seriously? If they wanted to target CM Punk it would be a hell of a lot more than 2 comments since he's left the business, one of which may not even have been addressing him

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    So you're suggesting WWE should just pretend CM Punk never existed?

"Hey King, remember last years Royal Rumble, when the WWE title was awarded to The Rock after being vacant for 434 days?"

"Hey Heyman, remember when you carried around the WWE title keeping count of how long it had been vacant?"

"Hey Edge, remember in 2008 when you lost the World Title to NO ONE?"
    If that's the case then why they pretend that Chris Benoit never existed? just like that, they can try to leave cm punk behind and just move on.!!

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Chris Benoit and CM Punk are two COMPLETELY different stories.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by JDK19XX View Post
    Chris Benoit and CM Punk are two COMPLETELY different stories.
    actually they are both in the WWE's eyes both bad for business.

benoit was the guy who reminds of all the deaths in the wwe.

cm punk left the company and destroyed 2 scenarios for matches at wrestlemania.He had the right to do it,and he did it to pass a message to the wwe , but the WWE see's it from another angle.So he may not be as bad as benoit but cm punk is bad for business too.

21-1 time to riot

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    actually they are both in the WWE's eyes both bad for business.

benoit was the guy who reminds of all the deaths in the wwe.

cm punk left the company and destroyed 2 scenarios for matches at wrestlemania.He had the right to do it,and he did it to pass a message to the wwe , but the WWE see's it from another angle.So he may not be as bad as benoit but cm punk is bad for business too.
    I disagree. CM Punk is good for business. Every night the entire arena still chants his name. Sure he left unprofessionally, but how many times has there been bad blood between guys like McMahon & Hogan? McMahon & Brett Hart? Lots of people have had their bad decisions and whatnot and have had bad blood between somebody high up in WWE, but when it comes down to business, that stuff gets pushed aside and in this case, if CM Punk wanted to come back, they'd take him back with open arms because having him back IS best for business.
    Follow Me: @iJESSE19XX

Member www.desirulez.net

Agreed, both WWE and Punk should move on with their life

Default dsf

wwe is so butt hurt

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by kronz21 View Post
    wwe is so butt hurt
    As I remember, CM Punk was the one, who was/is Butthurt that he wasn't scheduled to Main Event Wrestlemania, then left and didn't talk to anybody (except a few people very close to him).

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Its the so called smart fans who are butt hurt

CM Punk moved on, WWE doesn't want to address the situation officially but these dumb fans keep chanting his name. WWE has to respond to all the LOUD chants on live TV one way or the other

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    WWE doesn't want to address the situation officially but these dumb fans keep chanting his name.
    You got it wrong. It is the other way around. It is WWE who are dumb because they do not adress it properly.
    The fans are not dumb, they are just having a good time because they know chanting his name annoys "the authority".
    It is not CM Punk's or the fans fault. Its all WWE's fault things are like this.

Banned www.desirulez.net

Default afasd

Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    You read it right, WWE clearly targeted CM Punk on latest edition of SmackDown in a match between Cesaro & BNB VS Big E & RVD. During this match, Michael Cole said to Paul Heyman:
    "It's not the first Time in Your Career that you were actually in the Corner of Someone who faced the Undertaker and didn't get the Job Done"

the 1st Time I saw it happening was when Triple H addressed Daniel Bryan on RAW when he said
    "You didn't take the Ball and went home like the Others have"

I know CM Punk made a mistake and that was not a good way to leave a Company whose fans love him. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't have the right too. I mean C'mon, he has a Life and he can make decisions of his Own.
    People who are chanting CM Punk! everywhere and making Cm Punk's life a living hell by stopping by at his Home and not letting him live with Peace should just stop and move on. WWE should move on too!!
    wwe deserved what cm punk did to them and they can't handle that someone actually put them in their place.

Quote Originally Posted by Thebenefit View Post
    You got it wrong. It is the other way around. It is WWE who are dumb because they do not adress it properly.
    The fans are not dumb, they are just having a good time because they know chanting his name annoys "the authority".
    It is not CM Punk's or the fans fault. Its all WWE's fault things are like this.
    Uhh really? In WWE's eyes any media is good media, if people are shouting regardless what it's about it's good for them lol

Quote Originally Posted by kronzee21g View Post
    wwe deserved what cm punk did to them and they can't handle that someone actually put them in their place.
    Punk "put them in their place" by watching from home as WWE had the best Wrestlemania in over a decade without him?
    The Prince Is Here...

New Arrivals

Default no

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Punk "put them in their place" by watching from home as WWE had the best Wrestlemania in over a decade without him?
    Best? I thought it sucked to be honest and I usually like wrestlemania. Other then the streak what else mattered....

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos_13 View Post
    Best? I thought it sucked to be honest and I usually like wrestlemania. Other then the streak what else mattered....
    Daniel Bryan beating the entirety of Evolution en route to winning both world titles?
    The Prince Is Here...

Quote Originally Posted by kronzee21g View Post
    He didn't put them in their place pal, WWE can go on without Punk. I'm a huge fan of Punk, but even I thought that WWE would be off okay without Punk. And see what's happened: some great months of television and many positive changes in the landscape of WWE.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

If that's the case then why they pretend that Chris Benoit never existed?
    W-what the.... are you really comparin- seriously?

Default WWE targets CM Punk...Again !!

If that's the case then why they pretend that Chris Benoit never existed? just like that, they can try to leave cm punk behind and just move on.!!
    Did Punk commit a gruesome crime? I guess not.
    Please think twice before you compare anything (whatever it is) to Chris Benoit's demise and his removal from WWE history.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast