Retired Staff

Arrow Birthday Suite: Kareena Kapoor

Follow us on Social Media

In Bollywood, Kareena Kapoor is the synonym of Endurance. With the burden of a mighty surname to live up to, Bebo has earned stardom the hard way, to establish herself as one of the top actresses of Bollywood.

This Kapoor scion has seen both the peaks and abysses of Fame, and is one of the very few stars of her generation who can also Act!

Here is a pictorial tribute to Kareena Kapoor, on the occasion of her 29th Birthday,

She made her debut in J P Dutta's 'Refugee' opposite Abhishek Bachchan.

Must-see films of Kareena Kapoor: 'Omkara', 'Jab We Met', 'Kyon Ki', 'Aitraaz', 'Dev', 'Chameli', 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham' and 'Ajnabee'.

Her upcoming movies are 'Stepmom', '3 Idiots', 'Kurbaan' and 'Main Aurr Mrs Khanna'.

She is the daughter of Randhir Kapoor and Babita.

She has previously dated Shahid Kapur. She is currently in a relationship with Saif Ali Khan.

Saif Ali Khan on Kareena Kapoor: "She think I'm perfect husband material. But, I don't think I'm perfect from any angel. But that's what makes us interesting. It's nice to be tolerated for being imperfect. That's what love is. We travel to see each other to make sure that we meet and make each other more than happy."

Kareen Kapoor on being size zero: "I haven't lost weight, I've just toned my physique."

She is one of the highest paid actress in Bollywood with a price tag of Rs 2 crores

Kareena on marriage: "I am not scared of it but I also know that am I not ready for it."

She had done item numbers in 'Billu Barber' and 'Don - The Chase Begins Again'.

Kareena Kapoor on her upcoming movie, 'Main Aur Mrs. Khanna': "I always get nervous working with Salman. 'Main Aur Mrs Khanna' is an intensely romantic film. I don't think Salman has done a pure love story like this before. Neither have I."