dR www.desirulez.net

Default Ryback Says He Got Absolutely Nothing From Working with Paul Heyman

Follow us on Social Media

The Miami Herald has a new article up with comments from Ryback and WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos. Below are some highlights from Ryback:

The roller coaster ride of being a WWE Superstar:
    "I came in 2012 and burst on the scene. I believe I was the most popular thing. Before the ‘Yes Movement’, there was the ‘Feed Me More’ movement. I took the WWE by storm. I was undefeated for some time, sometimes taking on two guys at one time. I jumped in the main event scene very quickly and stayed very popular with the WWE Universe for a long time. We made the switch and went an opposite way and took it all away. Not that I necessarily agreed with it at the time, but I feel it was a good move."

Ryback in and out of the ring:
    "Through Twitter and everything else like that I’m just myself. A lot of people like to see that. When I’m in the ring I’m very intense. I consider myself a modern-day gladiator when I go out there. Social media and things like WrestleMania Axxess, this is my whole personality. On TV you can only catch so much. When I’m in the ring performing I’m a gladiator. Outside of it is different. If look at guys like Kurt Angle, ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin and The Rock, they were very diverse characters. Ryback is a very diverse character as well."

His time with Paul Heyman:
    "I got absolutely nothing [from that]. It’s a time period I will not even think to look back on."

Curtis Axel:
    "Curtis Axel is a great, amazing human being. Working with him is the most fun I’ve had in wrestling in some time. The only positive thing from Paul Heyman was getting to be around Curtis Axel and getting that out of it. Me and Curtis go back to developmental together. I’m very happy we are getting a chance to mesh and gel on TV and come together as RybAxel."

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

RyBotch is terrible. He got nothing out of it because I think WWE realized they were completely wasting their time and Heyman's time by putting him with such a waste of a contract. RyBotch is complete garbage in the ring, terrible on the mic, and has no charisma.

Quote Originally Posted by JDK19XX View Post
    RyBotch is terrible. He got nothing out of it because I think WWE realized they were completely wasting their time and Heyman's time by putting him with such a waste of a contract. RyBotch is complete garbage in the ring, terrible on the mic, and has no charisma.
    Piss off. No one talks bad about the Big Guy on my watch.
    The Prince Is Here...

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by JDK19XX View Post
    Sure , WWE realized they were wasting their time with Ryback , guess that's why they fired him .. oh wait they didn't ..
    You are just mad you won't ever be like him .

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Sure , WWE realized they were wasting their time with Ryback , guess that's why they fired him .. oh wait they didn't ..
    You are just mad you won't ever be like him .
    Just because they haven't fired him doesn't necessarily mean anything. Nor am I mad I'll "never be like him" lol
    Follow Me: @iJESSE19XX