dR www.desirulez.net

Default Backstage News on How WWE Plans on Getting Bill Goldberg Signed

Follow us on Social Media

WWE's working plan to try and get Bill Goldberg signed for WrestleMania 31 is to follow a similar path that they took with The Ultimate Warrior. The idea is to put Goldberg in the WWE 2K15 video game, announce that around SummerSlam and then use that hype to build to a top spot at WrestleMania 31.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Keep calling these retirees back every year for wrestlemania and make sure NOT to build younger talents. In few years there won't be anyone left to truly headline and sell out wrestlemania

Junior Moderator

I'm sure the fans will love this, unlike Batista's return.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    Keep calling these retirees back every year for wrestlemania and make sure NOT to build younger talents. In few years there won't be anyone left to truly headline and sell out wrestlemania
    I do agree, but at least i enjoy Goldberg way more then all those other old timers who are returning.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    I do agree, but at least i enjoy Goldberg way more then all those other old timers who are returning.
    I enjoy his matches too .... only on youtube during 90s tho and next Wrestlemania is in 2015

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Eh, I personally have always thought Goldberg is one of the most overrated Wrestlers in history. If he returns then its whatever, if not, still don't care lol

But hes in 2K14 so I don't understand why they'd try to make that like its a big deal that hes gonna be in 2K15?