dR www.desirulez.net

Default Batista Refuses Match at Payback Against Daniel Bryan

Follow us on Social Media

As noted, Batista isn't booked for any WWE shows after tomorrow's Extreme Rules pay-per-view. His last night for the time being is scheduled to be the pay-per-view or RAW on Monday night.

We knew that Batista would be taking some time off to promote Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy but nobody expected it to come this quick. Word is that WWE wanted to do Batista vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at June's Payback pay-per-view but Batista turned it down. Batista felt that him losing to someone smaller than him, after he tapped out to him at WrestleMania XXX and right before he's going to appear in a big summer blockbuster movie, wouldn't be a good fit for him and would not be a good way for fans to remember him until he returns again.

The plan was for Batista to work through Payback and then take some time off but since he turned it down, he's finishing up early because it was said that WWE has nothing else for him. No word yet on what this means for Evolution. Batista is still expected back for SummerSlam.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

And some say fans were harsh on him

I will take his return as a failure because WWE tried to make a BIG deal of him and it was all just a over blown hype. Not to mention his return accomplished NOTHING in my opinion.

All Batista's return did was ruin Royal Rumble. They made the PPV predictable, pushed him waaay too fast and the hate began from that point on.

Junior Moderator

So Evolution is going to collapse already?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

WWE just don't know how to book returning stars, I can't think of one major return they have actually managed to grasp and make it a success

Terrible booking

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    WWE just don't know how to book returning stars, I can't think of one major return they have actually managed to grasp and make it a success

Terrible booking
    I agree the booking wasn`t great but Batista shouldn`t b*tch about it. I mean there are guys who are far more over than him like DB and if the WWE wants him too lay down for DB than he should just do that instead of only thinking about himself. He should be grateful that he won the Royal Rumble and was in the main event of WM right after he came back. I don`t care that he still sees himself as one of the golden boys, but he should accept that the business has changed and just do his job.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Batista's return was/is a waste. Bad decision by HHH. Even worst decision to have him win the '14RR. That was probably the worst booking decision I can remember over the past year or so. i think they realized how much of a fail it was and thats why they had to put Bryan into the match at WMXXX.