dR www.desirulez.net

Default Where Does CM Punk Rank on WWE's Top 50 Best Talkers List?

Follow us on Social Media

WWE published a list of the 50 best talkers in wrestling history, with Ric Flair topping the list. Following Flair came The Rock, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Dusty Rhodes rounded out the top 5, while Scott Steiner managed to crack the list at #50.

Despite almost completely ignoring CM Punk since his departure from the company back in January, he managed to make the list at #16.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

16 really???? and jericho behind dusty rhodes and the others.bad list,and completely wrong.

it would be better if they didn't put him in.Cm punk should have been in the 1st place.his promos were the best.

21-1 time to riot

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    16 really???? and jericho behind dusty rhodes and the others.bad list,and completely wrong.

it would be better if they didn't put him in.Cm punk should have been in the 1st place.his promos were the best.
    WWE always makes crap lists, never saw a good one
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    WWE always makes crap lists, never saw a good one
    Agreed. I'm guessing WWE ranks these superstars/legends based on how their relationship is with that specific person.

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Agreed. I'm guessing WWE ranks these superstars/legends based on how their relationship is with that specific person.
    Hit the nail on the head bro. Exactly what I was thinking. His promos alone made me wanna tune in when he was going off on management. That was the start of the new era and change I believe. I would have to put him in the top 5 at least for the ballsy stuff he said. He was saying a lot of stuff we wanted to say, voice of the voiceless. Straight talker and straight to the point, shoots from the hip.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Bhahaha. Ric Flair on 1st.

You people have lost all sorts of cool points. Jericho over Dusty? Laughing at the idea of Flair being number 1? For shame people, for SHAME.

If anything Dusty isn't high enough on the list, really. I don't recall Austin ever cutting a promo on the level of Hard Times.

Punk maybe deserves to be top 10 at a push, but no higher than that.
    The Prince Is Here...