dR www.desirulez.net

Default Sting vs. The Rock at WrestleMania 31?, Update on Sting vs. The Undertaker

Follow us on Social Media

When asking around WWE, itís said that Sting vs. The Undertaker is ďstill up in the airĒ for WrestleMania 31 because of so many unknown factors Ė Stingís in-ring future, The Undertakerís health and more. Itís said that Taker isnít even ready to begin thinking about doing the match as heís still recovering from this year.

We noted before that The Rock could end up facing Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31. A possible match with Rock vs. Sting has also been brought up at least once. Word is that both Rock and Sting are interested in the match but itís unknown if WWE officials are interested.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I can feel for all the current full time talented wrestlers who know they will be busting their ass off the whole year and at WrestleMania few "one timers" will steal all the attention.

No wonder Punk left.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Sting vs The Rock is better IMO as for The Undertaker he should probably have a retiring match against Cena or Sting.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    I can feel for all the current full time talented wrestlers who know they will be busting their ass off the whole year and at WrestleMania few "one timers" will steal all the attention.

No wonder Punk left.
    Punk could well turn into one of those "one timers"

Watch this space lol

Junior Moderator

Sting vs. Taker NEEDS to happen. It's the most wanted match.

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Sting vs. Taker NEEDS to happen. It's the most wanted match.
    Most wanted match , what?
    Undertaker is old and his last match was his worse match , I don't think there are many that wanna see him in a wrestling ring ever again , he should retire , it's the cruel truth and it's for his own good .

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Undertaker is old and his last match was his worse match , I don't think there are many that wanna see him in a wrestling ring ever again , he should retire , it's the cruel truth and it's for his own good .
    he must recover and make his last match be the greatest ever.He should have retired at 20-0 or 21-0 now he can't leave us with that match as a reminder,his last match must be good.

21-1 time to riot

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    he must recover and make his last match be the greatest ever.He should have retired at 20-0 or 21-0 now he can't leave us with that match as a reminder,his last match must be good.
    In my opinion that match should never have happened or ended the way it did, due to the result I for one have no interest in further Taker matches at WM, the streak is beaten, over, gone, done

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Sting was probably pissed when he watched Brock beat Taker since he wanted to face him. Since it is Stings dream match and he is an icon in his own right, who else is there for Sting on that same level? Goldberg? Ha! He needs to return way before a Wrestle mania match because who knows how he is in the ring, at least Sting has been wrestling. Brock carried that match and it seemed Taker didn't know what he was doing at some points, I wish Taker the best but he needs to improve his health and train early with Sting if that match is to happen and have value. Takers last match was put together extremely fast and it showed. Sting vs The Rock doesn't make me feel any type of way so please no, what would there feud be about? Lol

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    I never talked about Taker's health. I understand that his health isn't good, but once again, it's the most wanted match.

If anyone really thinks Taker vs Brock was even CLOSE to being Takers worst match, well, you probably havent seen literally any Taker match from before 2000, when he got good in the ring.
    The Prince Is Here...