Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Default Jake snake's cobra bites randy savage

Follow us on Social Media

I saw the

video a couple minutes ago and i have seen it in the past too,but i never knew the whole story.I searched on google but i didn't find something.Can anyone explain to me :
    -Why it happened???
    -Was it in the scenario to get bitten by the snake???
    -Why after that Randy savage tried to attack jake????
    -Did the snake have poison???

21-1 time to riot

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

I'm not sure on this but its just educated guess work

Why? New feud i suppose. Heel needs a face and what not.

It's obvious to me (studied Zoology at Uni and have Reptile experience) that they meant for the snake to bite him, you dont thrust a pissed off cobra like that without it biting. Also, the venom glands would have been removed. No way they'd have a lethal snake anywhere near those people.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Quaver View Post
    I'm not sure on this but its just educated guess work

Why? New feud i suppose. Heel needs a face and what not.

It's obvious to me (studied Zoology at Uni and have Reptile experience) that they meant for the snake to bite him, you dont thrust a pissed off cobra like that without it biting. Also, the venom glands would have been removed. No way they'd have a lethal snake anywhere near those people.
    Dude.... That referee's cartwheel.... Amazing.

Storyline
    Before Savage's and Miss Elizabeth's wedding all the face wrestlers threw the Macho Man a bachelor party and Jake a heel at the time wasn't welcomed. So During the post-SummerSlam wedding reception of Savage and Miss Elizabeth, Elizabeth opened a gift package containing a live snake. Savage, still unable to compete due to his WrestleMania VII loss to the Ultimate Warrior, immediately began a public campaign to have himself reinstated as an active wrestler to gain revenge on Roberts; however, WWF president Jack Tunney refused. Meanwhile, Roberts cut a series of promos berating Savage. The feud began to boil over during a television taping for WWF Superstars of Wrestling October 21 in Fort Wayne, Indiana, when Roberts cut an in-ring promo to goad Savage who was providing TV commentary into the ring. After he was lured into the ring, Roberts attacked Savage, eventually tying Savage into the ropes before getting a live king cobra to bite his arm.

Real Life
    Yes, the snake was suppose to bite him. Miss Elizabeth and the Genius(Randy's brother) did not want Savage to do it, but Savage thought it was good for business.
    The snake was devenomized, but Jake had trouble getting the snake to let go and the segment went on longer than planned, and Savage's blood was clearly visible as it dripped from the puncture wounds
    Dispite the snake being devenomized, the next day Savage had a 103 degree fever.
    The snake died shortly afterwards, causing Savage to later joke that the snake got the venom from him.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by josh_tan View Post
    Storyline
    Before Savage's and Miss Elizabeth's wedding all the face wrestlers threw the Macho Man a bachelor party and Jake a heel at the time wasn't welcomed. So During the post-SummerSlam wedding reception of Savage and Miss Elizabeth, Elizabeth opened a gift package containing a live snake. Savage, still unable to compete due to his WrestleMania VII loss to the Ultimate Warrior, immediately began a public campaign to have himself reinstated as an active wrestler to gain revenge on Roberts; however, WWF president Jack Tunney refused. Meanwhile, Roberts cut a series of promos berating Savage. The feud began to boil over during a television taping for WWF Superstars of Wrestling October 21 in Fort Wayne, Indiana, when Roberts cut an in-ring promo to goad Savage – who was providing TV commentary – into the ring. After he was lured into the ring, Roberts attacked Savage, eventually tying Savage into the ropes before getting a live king cobra to bite his arm.

Real Life
    Yes, the snake was suppose to bite him. Miss Elizabeth and the Genius(Randy's brother) did not want Savage to do it, but Savage thought it was good for business.
    The snake was devenomized, but Jake had trouble getting the snake to let go and the segment went on longer than planned, and Savage's blood was clearly visible as it dripped from the puncture wounds
    Dispite the snake being devenomized, the next day Savage had a 103 degree fever.
    The snake died shortly afterwards, causing Savage to later joke that the snake got the venom from him.
    thanx ,that's what i wanted.

21-1 time to riot