dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Default Cesaro vs Rob Van Dam , what was that?

Follow us on Social Media

I`ve watched RAW and that fast count out was really ridiculous , I know the match is no that important but still , counting fast like that is stupid , makes wrestling look like a joke more and more not caring about the rules anymore .

That count was like ordinary 5 count , and they go to 10 in the same ammount of time , good job WWE >_> .

Since when did wrestling ever pay attention to the rules?
    The Prince Is Here...

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Since when did wrestling ever pay attention to the rules?
    Agree. I havent watched it but its always like that. For expample when Sheamus punches his opponent 10 times on the chest while standing on the apron. The referee needs 12 seconds to count to 4 so Sheamus can do his move. Wrestling is all about bending Rules
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

yeah it really sucks - now we will see Cesaro vs Swagger at extreme rules and Cesaro will win for sure

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Agree. I havent watched it but its always like that. For expample when Sheamus punches his opponent 10 times on the chest while standing on the apron. The referee needs 12 seconds to count to 4 so Sheamus can do his move. Wrestling is all about bending Rules
    In the NWA and early WCW it used to be a disqualification if you threw your opponent over the top rope, except sometimes it wasn't because the guys forgot about the rule and the announcers just went "oh, the refs decided to be lenient." I just object to the idea that bending the rules is a new phenomenon, as the OP seems to suggest.
    The Prince Is Here...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

That match was lame for sure but I think they will have a "proper" match later some time. They can actually start the feud by simply claiming that the match they had on RAW was not what WWE Universe wanted.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

RVD had to go through, I agree it was dumb, but for some reason they are making Cesaro into some kind of superman so even Jack Swagger can't keep him down for a proper 10 count...

I think we just need to take wrestling with a pinch of salt, it's all a soap opera anyway

Junior Moderator

Cesaro vs. RVD wasn't that great last night, but I'm sure these two will have a great match in the future.