dR www.desirulez.net

Default "Stone Cold" Steve Austin Asked About Wrestling Either John Cena or CM Punk

Follow us on Social Media

WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin was asked by a fan recently on PWTorch's live cast on who he'd rather work with if he was to return for a match at WrestleMania 31 or WrestleMania 32, John Cena or CM Punk.

Austin said if he was to come back, and that's a big if, it would be 50/50 because he feels he could knock a grand slam out of the park with either one of the guys.

Austin was also asked if he has ruled out the possibilities of a return all together or is there a chance of a return, in which Austin responded, "Maybe, but that's as far as I'd go. I'm pretty much past it."

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Austin will be 50 by the end of this year. As much as I would love to see him back in the ring for a last match, I don't think there's much hope for that.

PUNK PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    Austin will be 50 by the end of this year. As much as I would love to see him back in the ring for a last match, I don't think there's much hope for that.
    Ric Flair

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Ric Flair
    Flair didn't have a career ending neck injury, and he didn't stay away from ring for many years.

If Austin can't perform on the same level as he used to be, he wouldn't perform at all.

Flair didn't have a career ending neck injury, and he didn't stay away from ring for many years.

If Austin can't perform on the same level as he used to be, he wouldn't perform at all.
    I'm sure for them it's like riding a bike (I believe that's a Rock quote) Injuries heal, take a look at Kurt Angle

Junior Moderator

I don't think he's going to wrestle anymore.

I'm sure for them it's like riding a bike (I believe that's a Rock quote) Injuries heal, take a look at Kurt Angle
    I really hope you havn't seen the footage of piledriver that injured Austin's neck or you won't be posting "riding a bike" for that

Kurt Angle has had regular over the time injuries, which may sound like "riding a bike", but I am sure its not that even for Angle. Austin's injury was a lot wrost and career ending. You can look at Edge and Lita for that matter if you are up for some examples.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

It could be great but I don't think he's going to wrestle anymore, like many of you already said :/

Plus lets not forget Austin was never in Flairs league as far as the in-ring game goes anyway. But then, virtually no one is or was.
    The Prince Is Here...

I really hope you havn't seen the footage of piledriver that injured Austin's neck or you won't be posting "riding a bike" for that

Kurt Angle has had regular over the time injuries, which may sound like "riding a bike", but I am sure its not that even for Angle. Austin's injury was a lot wrost and career ending. You can look at Edge and Lita for that matter if you are up for some examples.
    Riding a bike quote was regarding the ring rust, not injuries... plus I have seen the piledriver yes

Regardless of anything if Austin wants to he will, this is all pointless debate to be honest

Riding a bike quote was regarding the ring rust, not injuries... plus I have seen the piledriver yes

Regardless of anything if Austin wants to he will, this is all pointless debate to be honest
    The truth is , wrestling noways is safer than it was 10-15 years ago , guys are more trained and they fake stuff more obvious which is bad but safe , blood is off and the ways of really injuring yourself are gone , they can fight 1 hour and still go unharmed if they are good performers , which makes it easy for hall of famers to come back and deliver some nice matches , like The New Age Outlaws , Goldust and others .

So the possibility for Austin to come is there , he just needs to decide if he wanna make it happen , he won't have to work much for it , let the other wrestler do it .