dR www.desirulez.net

Default Brock Lesnar to Challenge Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Championship?

Follow us on Social Media

Brock Lesnar is not booked for the WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view and likely won't be back until SummerSlam.

There's been speculation that he may challenge Daniel Bryan for the WWE World Heavyweight Title.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Its the most obvious choice, should happen and beat Bryan

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Its the most obvious choice, should happen and beat Bryan
    And you want the fans to riot? Bryan will keep the title for a while before he lets someone take it.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

It will be a stupid idea becouse if lesnar challenge bryan for the tittle bryan will win the match becouse of his position as the hero in the eyes of the fans

Instead, it will show the world that the one who ended the streak cannot defeat bryan.

تم الإرسال بواسطة iPhone بإستخدام DesiRulez

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    And you want the fans to riot? Bryan will keep the title for a while before he lets someone take it.
    The fans never riot, they are all bark and no balls, so who gives a damn, give Brock the belt! Or anyone!

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    So Brock Lesnar can beat and end Taker's streak but can't beat Bryan? That will make the fans even more madder lol.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    So Brock Lesnar can beat and end Taker's streak but can't beat Bryan? That will make the fans even more madder lol.
    The fans want Bryan to keep the titles. They were pissed off at him for beating the Streak, so if beats Bryan, THEN they will be mad.

Well I don't think Lesnar will win to Brian in a fair match , but if he wins it , the fans may boo but they will still enjoy the show . There is no such thing as "fans will be mad if he doesn't win" , do you think WWE gives a f*ck?
    All they care is to deliver nice matches , a good and entertaining show , if you don't like the winner , don't watch MATCHES at all anymore , couse a match is a competition where most of the time only 1 of the competitors will win .

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Well I don't think Lesnar will win to Brian in a fair match , but if he wins it , the fans may boo but they will still enjoy the show . There is no such thing as "fans will be mad if he doesn't win" , do you think WWE gives a f*ck?
    All they care is to deliver nice matches , a good and entertaining show , if you don't like the winner , don't watch MATCHES at all anymore , couse a match is a competition where most of the time only 1 of the competitors will win .
    I agree, now get the belt off Bryan! Brock clean win lol

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    I agree, now get the belt off Bryan! Brock clean win lol
    He has already had the biggest win of his life against Taker. I think he should win the titles next year.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

I see them combining the two belts into one with the winner to receive the new belt. When they do combine , Brock will win it from Daniel Bryan to be the first one to hold the new belt. Vince loves big guys, and Vince's ego won't want little Daniel to be the first to hold the new belt.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by BigHumpDaddy View Post
    I see them combining the two belts into one with the winner to receive the new belt. When they do combine , Brock will win it from Daniel Bryan to be the first one to hold the new belt. Vince loves big guys, and Vince's ego won't want little Daniel to be the first to hold the new belt.
    Just like with CM Punk who said in one of his promos to change the look of the belt that "has been far too ugly for far too long". And he had to carry the same belt for more than a year only for The Rock to take it and change the look