Results 1 to 1 of 1
04-15-2014, 07:49 PM #1
10 unknown interesting facts about Avinash Sachdev
Handsome man Avinash Sachdev, popularly known as the male chauvinist, Shlok Agnihotri in Star Plus’ hit show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?...Ek Baar Phir, is a very composed person in real life.
While he has mesmerized the audience with his performances in shows like Chhoti Bahu, Teri Meri Love Stories and Karam Apna Apna.
The dashing actor was in a relationship with actress Rubina Dilaik before they called it quits.
Today, we present to you, top 10 unknown interesting facts about the good-looking man, Avinash Sachdev.
1. Little did Avinash know that Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?...Ek Baar Phir was a sequel to the first part featuring Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani.
2. Before venturing into acting, the attractive man was inclined towards taking up politics.
3. Avinash hates hypocrite people.
4. Avinash’s idea of a romantic date is a long drive, walking hand in hand on a lonely beach with his loved one.
5. The eye-candy of many women, Avinash is a hardcore chicken-eatarian. He loves eating chicken of any kind.
6. A Banana shake is a must for the actor in his breakfast.
7. Avinash’s friends call him a sher (lion) because he can be very lazy when free, but when it comes to work; he automatically switches to a workaholic mode.
8. Black and blue are Avinash’s favourite colours.
9. The dynamic actor faces mood swings often.
10. Given a chance, Avinash would love to explore Egypt.
Well, this is our list. Did we miss anything? Feel free to share more facts about Avinash or any of your favourite stars with us.