dR www.desirulez.net

Default WWE Not Happy with Reaction to The Undertaker's Loss?, Brie & Bryan's Wedding, Warrior DVD

Follow us on Social Media

- There was a feeling backstage at WrestleMania XXX that Vince McMahon and others did not get the fan reaction they were looking for when The Undertaker lost to Brock Lesnar. The shock was there but they may have been looking for a more appropriate send-off for Taker.

- We've heard reports of WWE's new Ultimate Warrior DVD and Blu-ray being sold out in North American stores.

- WWE's website notes that Nikki Bella, Cameron, Naomi, Natalya, Eva Marie, John Cena, Tyson Kidd, Jimmy Uso and Cesaro were present for Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella's wedding at the L'Auberge de Sedona resort and spa in Sedona, Arizona on Friday. We also know that NXT trainer Sara Del Rey was in attendance. She has been rumored to be dating or engaged to Cesaro, for what it's worth. Cesaro has also been friends with Bryan for years.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

WWE not happy with the reaction? THEN WHY THE HELL DO IT?!

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    They wanted the shock reaction but bigger
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator

The crowd looked pretty shocked to me.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

You guys should read properly lol. The WWE was happy with the shock but wasn`t happy with the send off towards Taker. They expected that everybody would applaud and cheer for Taker while he left the stage and that didn`t exactly happen.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    You guys should read properly lol. The WWE was happy with the shock but wasn`t happy with the send off towards Taker. They expected that everybody would applaud and cheer for Taker while he left the stage and that didn`t exactly happen.
    Read properly? Confused on that one as the reaction is the whole deal, that includes the send off... the crowd wern't happy with the decision, then expect them to be happy and cheer? It makes no sense hence my comment

Read properly? Confused on that one as the reaction is the whole deal, that includes the send off... the crowd wern't happy with the decision, then expect them to be happy and cheer? It makes no sense hence my comment
    Nope not really. The shock value was there and that`s what the WWE was hoping for. But they also expected when he went off stage he would be cheered for his long time wrestlemania undefeated streak. I mean the guy is a legend, and face it, the end just felt like a retirement match. The WWE knew people where going to be upset, they were just hoping that after the shock came respect for taker. What i heard wasn`t respectful. I mean people were booing him and were yelling "you suck". Come it`s taker, the guy has done so much for this business and then he gets this? I mean i was also very very shocked when i saw Taker lost but that doesn`t mean you have to respond to Taker like that. The guy is a legend and will always be, he just did what the WWE has been asking him for years, he was just waiting to lose the streak too a guy who he felt deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Nope not really. The shock value was there and that`s what the WWE was hoping for. But they also expected when he went off stage he would be cheered for his long time wrestlemania undefeated streak. I mean the guy is a legend, and face it, the end just felt like a retirement match. The WWE knew people where going to be upset, they were just hoping that after the shock came respect for taker. What i heard wasn`t respectful. I mean people were booing him and were yelling "you suck". Come it`s taker, the guy has done so much for this business and then he gets this? I mean i was also very very shocked when i saw Taker lost but that doesn`t mean you have to respond to Taker like that. The guy is a legend and will always be, he just did what the WWE has been asking him for years, he was just waiting to lose the streak too a guy who he felt deserved it.
    WWE should have expected the reaction the crowd gave, (booing Taker etc. which was my point, I can read just to clarify again...), the streak should NEVER have ended in this manner. I don't care that it was against Brock as I actually like him, but the match sucked IMO and to lose in that manner was rubbish. Not saying I agree with the reaction, but it's like throwing a stone at a wasps nest and expecting them not to go apeshit, point stands, can't argue with 2+2=4

WWE should have expected the reaction the crowd gave, (booing Taker etc. which was my point, I can read just to clarify again...), the streak should NEVER have ended in this manner. I don't care that it was against Brock as I actually like him, but the match sucked IMO and to lose in that manner was rubbish. Not saying I agree with the reaction, but it's like throwing a stone at a wasps nest and expecting them not to go apeshit, point stands, can't argue with 2+2=4
    I agree with you and i was also too shocked. If i was there i also wouldn`t have gave Taker the standing ovation he deserved. The match was rubbish so i fully agree on all of your points but i just explained what the WWE WAS HOPING FOR/EXPECTING. I`m not saying i agree with what they expected nor with how the crowd reacted, i was just explaining their point.

Well, I'm glad that's cleared up! LOL