dR www.desirulez.net

Default Backstage News on Sting's Status with WWE

Follow us on Social Media

In regards to reports of Sting finally signing a deal with WWE, word is that WWE sent Sting his contract several days ago but as of yesterday, he had not returned it.

The belief is both sides were on terms and an agreement is in place but as of yesterday, pen to paper on Sting's side had not been returned to WWE.

There is no indication of any serious hold-up, at least from the WWE side. Those in the company even before WrestleMania XXX were working with the impression that he was on board.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Sting about to sign the contract, Taker loses, Sting: "WTF?..."

Throws contract in bin

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post

Throws contract in bin
    Hahahaha, perfect summary and explanation!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Throws contract in bin
    100% Agreeed

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator

Throws contract in bin
    I can still see Taker vs. Sting occurring.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I can still see Taker vs. Sting occurring.
    What for? Yes those guys are both legends and the match sounds great. But Sting isn`t that good anymore (but perhaps could put up one fantastic match), and just look at taker. I mean, i respect the hell out of him but the guy should just quit. His performance at WM was so poor. And that`s not because he lost but everything he did just looked so weak. Last couple of years he definitely still put on some great matches especially against HBK but the guy isn`t able to wrestle properly anymore. He should just quit while his body isn`t totally destroyed. The last couple of years the only thing Taker has done is fight at WM, then get many surgery`s because of the injuries from that one match, recover and than fight (a worse match each year) at WM again. He needs to listen to his body.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    What for? Yes those guys are both legends and the match sounds great. But Sting isn`t that good anymore (but perhaps could put up one fantastic match), and just look at taker. I mean, i respect the hell out of him but the guy should just quit. His performance at WM was so poor. And that`s not because he lost but everything he did just looked so weak. Last couple of years he definitely still put on some great matches especially against HBK but the guy isn`t able to wrestle properly anymore. He should just quit while his body isn`t totally destroyed. The last couple of years the only thing Taker has done is fight at WM, then get many surgery`s because of the injuries from that one match, recover and than fight (a worse match each year) at WM again. He needs to listen to his body.
    I posted this on another thread, but I'll post it here. I predict Taker doesn't appear AT ALL. Sting comes out when WM 31 is closing by, and he calls Taker a coward for leaving after losing. Then this causes Taker to return and perform his very last match.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I posted this on another thread, but I'll post it here. I predict Taker doesn't appear AT ALL. Sting comes out when WM 31 is closing by, and he calls Taker a coward for leaving after losing. Then this causes Taker to return and perform his very last match.
    But that would mean that match would occur after WM31 so that means either survivor series or WM 32? That means that at earliest it`s going to happen 1 and a half year from now. Look at how taker wrestled at this WM. It was very very poor. And than his physical state, it`s just so bad and it get`s worse each and every time we see him it seems. I know it is a dream match, i also look at it like that. But what does Taker have too proof? He had an amazing career and his tank is just getting empty. And Sting also isn`t what he was years ago.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    But that would mean that match would occur after WM31 so that means either survivor series or WM 32? That means that at earliest it`s going to happen 1 and a half year from now. Look at how taker wrestled at this WM. It was very very poor. And than his physical state, it`s just so bad and it get`s worse each and every time we see him it seems. I know it is a dream match, i also look at it like that. But what does Taker have too proof? He had an amazing career and his tank is just getting empty. And Sting also isn`t what he was years ago.
    No, I meant to say that Sting returns a couple of months before WM 31.