Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Default The Antonio Cesaro Thread.

Follow us on Social Media

I would like to call this thread "The Cesaro" thread because it's really about Cesaro (wow what a surprise for you people)

On the Raw after WM30, his big push started which actually got started the night before that when Cesaro won the Andre The Giant memorial Battle Royal. He was really impressive in that much especially when he picked up Big Show with amazing show of power and eliminated him, he quiet deserved it but Ziggler was my pick in that Battle Royal.
    He has been impressive since his debut, first with lifting many giant/big superstars for his finisher that is called "Neutralizer" (mainly when he performed that on Great Khali), every one has been loving him even though he is a heel and now a babyface. He then went on to introduce his Swing Move and since then he has performed that on many giant superstars like Brodus Clay, Khali, Titus'O'neil and many others.
    My main point is about IWC, Internet Wrestling Community who has believed in Cesaro since he started performing Neutralizer on big superstars and has appreciated his power but now has jumped from bandwagon of Daniel Bryan to Cesaro and there is a huge amount of people of turned on Bryan saying that he has become Super Bryan and want Cesaro to face Bryan and become the Champion. Now the thing is that Bryan never wanted to be the Super guy like Cena and he can actually perform big moves like the head dive from the turn buckle which risk life, he can sell moves, and has a great mic ability so he is better then Cena but yes what WWE did at WrestleMania was horrible like it made no sense that Bryan gets beaten to hell and then comes like nothing happened and wins the main-event and starts celebrating with the injured arm?

The main point is that since now Cesaro has been aligned with Paul Heyman (Paul Heyman has been successful with almost every superstar except Ryback and last year he made Curtis Axel a star), what do you think? Will he become a main-event player? Will he replace Bryan? and now that Brock Lesnar will be made a full-time guy as he just beat the streak, Will Paul Heyman be able to manage to powerful forces? Would you like to see Cesaro & Brock Lesnar as a team.

Btw this thing needs to be pointed that Cesaro is with Paul Heyman (heel manager) and Cesaro will likely be facing Jack Swagger in a feud and Jack Swagger (heel) is with Zeb (heel manager) so is this going to heel vs. heel feud and if not then how will a baby face work with Paul Heyman as a manager who also has to manager a heel superstar i.e. Brock Lesnar?

RAW AFTER WRESTLEMANIA BRINGS SO MANY QUESTIONS.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Moderator

I think Heyman will act as a face with Cesaro, and a heel with Lesnar. As time passes, both will collide. Btw, it's been a while since you've posted.

Cesaro is/becoming a major fan fave among the wrestlers. To this date, I'm still shocked regarding how he picked up Khali just like that.

I mean the pops that he's receiving... so amazing. As amazing he is in the ring and all. ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I think Heyman will act as a face with Cesaro, and a heel with Lesnar. As time passes, both will collide. Btw, it's been a while since you've posted.
    That will be easy for him but it will get quiet confusing for the audience.
    I know, almost a year. I will be now trying to participate more
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I'm pretty sure he will now be pushed into the Main Event Region and will have a big Match at Summerslam. Also the hype he's getting over here in Germany is massive. He's very good to attract new people here, and in his home country of Switzerland to Wrestling. And if he possibly wins the WWE Title in a year coming or so, the hype will be even more!

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I'm pretty sure he will now be pushed into the Main Event Region and will have a big Match at Summerslam. Also the hype he's getting over here in Germany is massive. He's very good to attract new people here, and in his home country of Switzerland to Wrestling. And if he possibly wins the WWE Title in a year coming or so, the hype will be even more!
    Yes that's what best for business is but I'm hating on how IWC has turned on Daniel Bryan and jumped on the bandwagon for Antonio Cesaro.
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Yes that's what best for business is but I'm hating on how IWC has turned on Daniel Bryan and jumped on the bandwagon for Antonio Cesaro.
    It's always like that. If a Underdog has made it to the Top, he isn't cool enough anymore for the IWC.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

He is easily top 3 wrestlers in pro wrestling today so he deserved whatever he got and he does even more than that. Though i am neutral to him being Paul Heyman guy Curtis Axel was Paul Heyman guy too didn't helped him for long so i hope they focus more on Cesaro than just labeling him as Paul Heyman guy and forget.

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Cesaro is just fantastic, I've never been a Bryan guy, but if I would, I would've "jumped ship" yeah. Bryan was portrayed as an legititmate underdog with shooting skills. Cesaro is (being portrayed) as a traditional powerhouse from Europe.
    That's actually something very sensible, I agree with you :')
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cesaro may make it to top but he won't stay for long.