Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Default Brock goes off script

Follow us on Social Media

Huzlers is not a viable source, they always make stories like this. Undertaker wanted Brock to end the streak, that's it, i don't like it but that's the truth. Also the titatron with 21-1 is made way before the match so everything happened as planed.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I actually was waiting for you to make that Thread.
    This was the only site that reported about a off script thing so not reliable. On almost every other sources I read, that it was only Undertakers will that Brock ends The Streak. No off script going by Lesnar, as Taker wanted the Streak to end, and Lesnar to do it.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

They give no details , that's just a lie they invented to get some views , Vince would've restarted the match on spot if something like that happened , or even if Brock would've won it off script , they would've fired him instantly and he would't do promos at RAW now .

If Bleacher Report would've been the only site to claim it, OK... But this site is just like, NO!

BTW, I first thought Taker was seriously hurt or paralyzed when I saw that 3 count... But Lesnar is the right man in my eyes, though, people may in the end say NCAA Champion, UFC Champion, WWE Champion, man that beat Randy Couture... But I'm afraid nobody will ever mention breaking the Streak, which isn't really crazy, because where he had to put immense effort in all those major accomplishments, the Streak was "given" to him and probably no one outside WWE knew about the Streak..

Dat is het, PUNT!!!
    (That's the Bottomline, PERIOD!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    If Bleacher Report would've been the only site to claim it, OK... But this site is just like, NO!
    Are you suggesting Bleacher Report is a credible news site? Because its really really not. Standard combination of lists and articles copied from the Observer.
    The Prince Is Here...

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

What a bunch of horseshit, even if it was a mistake how was it Brock's fault? The pinned wrestler has to move and Taker made no attempt whatsoever

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Did you just really post this shit ? It wasn`t off script. Undertaker wanted Brock to end the streak. Just deal with it. Stop searching for reasons. The streak is gone. Need to move on.

A wrestler alone can't change the outcome of the match. There are three men in the ring and only one of them actually does the 3 count for the pin. Even if Brock wanted to go "off script" the ref wouldn't count to three. That's why Earl Hebner was so crucial in the Montreal Screw Job.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    Read this article
    Vince would never use the term "scripted" in open and anyone who believes in that article has no common sense it was just a F-5 why didn't Undertaker kicked out plus the ref wont count 3 if that wasn't supposed to happen. That site is just doing cheap way to create controversy to get viewers don't blame them online business is tough.
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 04-10-2014 at 02:26 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

Lol it was not off script, undertakers body just can't take it anymore so that's the best way to end his career. Anyway if he won that night on that boring level of performance of his, that will be a big shame to brock considering Triple H tortured Undertaker on their match at WM28.

Junior Moderator

It's not a reliable website, but I'm still pissed that the streak was given to Lesnar.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    It's not a reliable website, but I'm still pissed that the streak was given to Lesnar.
    always on my mind.

21-1 time to riot

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    always on my mind.

Was this your reaction at wrestlemania

Btw the kid is the only person in the arena who looks happy that Lesnar broke the streak

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Agree. I was like what streak has been broken??

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........