Default What did I told you guys (Spoiler alert)

Follow us on Social Media

Only few people here including me who believes that brock will end the old man streaks. That's why now so many sad and stress faces on wrestlemania XXX venue.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Well, atleast I belong to the people who get over it and just were shocked, and are not angry and hateing WWE now.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Congrats you won a ...................... cookie !!!

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Well, atleast I belong to the people who get over it and just were shocked, and are not angry and hateing WWE now.
    I know why you are not angry.Because Daniel Bryan Won. But brock want that title too, I can't wait for Extreme Rules. Someone will get punish and beating.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfDevils View Post
    I know why you are not angry.Because Daniel Bryan Won. But brock want that title too, I can't wait for Extreme Rules. Someone will get punish and beating.
    Nah, not because of Bryan. It makes me not angry, as I really believe that the WWE hasn't decided it, and it was Undertakers decision alone to do it. And that makes me feel okay, that he wanted to end it, and it happened how he wanted, and to the Person he wanted.

Junior Moderator

I'm pissed off at WWE for giving Brock the streak, but I don't hate them. I just hate the decision.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I knew Brock will win , from the moment Undertaker started beating Lesnar every week and trying to get into his head , that's not what Undertaker did in the past while he was face , so it was easy to predict .

When a guy (wrestler1) beats the other guy(wrestler2) a few times before their "big match" , means that (wrestler2) will win just to be even in the end. (WWE ALWAYS does that).

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfDevils View Post
    Only few people here including me who believes that brock will end the old man streaks. That's why now so many sad and stress faces on wrestlemania XXX venue.
    I am a Brock Lesnar fan too mostly as a body builder more than as a wrestler Brock Lesnar fan, and i too never though streak will end it was Taker's decision plus predictions can always be right or wrong nothing to be too proud about it.

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    I knew Brock will win , from the moment Undertaker started beating Lesnar every week and trying to get into his head , that's not what Undertaker did in the past while he was face , so it was easy to predict .

When a guy (wrestler1) beats the other guy(wrestler2) a few times before their "big match" , means that (wrestler2) will win just to be even in the end. (WWE ALWAYS does that).
    I agree, but didn't Lesnar get the better of Taker Raw before WM?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Your sportsmanship really shines Mr. GodOfDevils.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    I agree, but didn't Lesnar get the better of Taker Raw before WM?
    That was just a trick .. inverse psychology by WWE , but np I knew that , lol.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post

This logic only works on 70% matches as not only Lesnar but even Bryan had best of HHH, Randy and Batista on Raw and he still won. Most matches outcome are not so early decided specially Wm matches.

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Bad decision ,i bet all fans were shocked,many hate the decision like me,After i watched the match end i closed the pc,and watched the diva's match and the main event 2 days later.But we have to go on.I will not riot as my signature says.

21-1 time to riot