View Poll Results: How many stars for this episode?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

3 21.43%

3 21.43%

8 57.14%

Default How Would You Rate Monday Night Raw 4/7/14?

Follow us on Social Media

The Orleans crowd, they are so epic as they made the RAW episode even sweeter. Lots of twists and changes around here: Cesaro becomes a Paul Heyman guy, Paige becomes the new Divas Champion and Shield standing along side Daniel Bryan fighting off a common enemy, namely the authority.

Again, the crowd man... Amazing episode.

I'm still bummed out about The Streak but like it was said in the episode: Streaks End. Legacies Don't. Thank you Taker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

5 stars. I love how Heyman can sell anything and it was a Daniel Bryan night again. Omg Paige is new champ good call by Wwe Aj's reign was too long now others deserved chance too and Paige is the person to hold that title.

It's Clobberin Time

dR www.desirulez.net

4 Stars - Above average but I was expecting more from the Brock Lesnar segment. I didn't like John Cena, Big E & Sheamus vs. The Wyatt Family because it didn't tell us if the feud ended that night or if it was still going to carry on. Also, why the hell were The Shield wearing masks?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

5 stars for me so far (Will rate later). Haven't watched it yet, online read the report, and it sounds amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Also, why the hell were The Shield wearing masks?
    They also did last Night at WM.

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Also, why the hell were The Shield wearing masks?
    Why does DB wear a beard? Because they like it ! If you wanna go deep into this, a mask symbolizes something hidden.
    They hide their faces, because of the things they have done in the name of the authority.

Brock Lesnar ending the streak is the best call the WWE could have done. Undertaker was just too old and could prolly not have handled another match. I can imagine the WWE is going to let "the streak" continue by the hands of Brock Lesnar. I think JBL said it on commentary. PH: Borck Lesnar is the best bla bla ... JBL: You got to accept this, whether you like it or not.
    And he has a point. Brock is the most gifted Wrestler in the WWE. Why should a phony like John Cena end the streak.
    He already got everything from the company. This would just be too much. CM Punk left, so he is out of the race.

Cesaro ... just awesome ! Way better then Rybaxel ...

HHH is going crazy on his power trip and this is making it pretty clear for me, that sooner or later Vince will have to stop him. That would be an awesome storyline.

Rusev vs Ryder could have lastet a little bit longer. I think these two could have made an awesome match, but WWE wants to push Rusev as the destroyer. Too bad for Ryder.

Batista and Orton vs The Usos ... Thank you WWE for making the Tag Division look like a joke. The champions just got totally takin out by guys who have not been into the tag teams within 2 minutes ... sad. Even if its Batista and Orton.

RVD is back and does an awesome performance like always.

After this years Past Wrestlemania Raw i got to the conclusion, i will not wait and celebrate Wrestlemania anymore.
    From now on my biggest Wrestling Event is the Raw after Wrestlemania !

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Best Raw of 2014. Nuff said.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Kinda hated the AJ - Paige segment. Don't get me wrong, I love to see Paige on the main roster now, but AJ dropping her title like that was lame as ****. . Could have been so much better.

Does Cesaro beeing a Paul Heyman guy make him a heel now? Thought he was starting to turn face after his issues with Zeb and Swagger

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

A solid 10 for me. Raw after WM is always a must see.

Quote Originally Posted by atze1990 View Post

Brock Lesnar ending the streak is the best call the WWE could have done. Undertaker was just too old and could prolly not have handled another match. I can imagine the WWE is going to let "the streak" continue by the hands of Brock Lesnar. I think JBL said it on commentary. PH: Borck Lesnar is the best bla bla ... JBL: You got to accept this, whether you like it or not.
    And he has a point. Brock is the most gifted Wrestler in the WWE. Why should a phony like John Cena end the streak.
    He already got everything from the company. This would just be too much. CM Punk left, so he is out of the race.
    I still stand that having Brock break the streak was a really bad and possibly fatal move. If anything it would rather have Cena done it. But after Heyman amazing promo, it REALLY helped me cope.

WWE RAW Episode of the year 2014 already!!

the crowd was best. They were reacting according to matches. unlike other hijacking crowds, they didn't give performers respect
    Last edited by Moaz333; 04-12-2014 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Double Post

Sucked IMO, maybe because I'm hating all the outcomes...

Awesome show , but the Paige and AJ segment was really retarded , Paige was made look so bad , and then she didn't even use a move and won the championship from AJ , wtf is that .. really WWE , if they wanted to give her the title they could've done it in many other ways , not in a lame way like that .

And the Cesaro being a Heyman guy , that part was awkward too , made no sense to me , but whatever , it's because they focused much on wrestlemania and not on the Raw itself i guess , so they made some bad calls here and there .
    Even Heyman talking about Lesnar was kinda bad , he was repeating the same stuff over and over again .
    They didn't have time to do that and improvised i guess .

Anyway , many guys were impressive , matches were good , and I just love that superman punch of Roman Reigns , he looks like a boss every time he does that .

5stars!

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Awesome show , but the Paige and AJ segment was really retarded , Paige was made look so bad , and then she didn't even use a move and won the championship from AJ , wtf is that .. really WWE , if they wanted to give her the title they could've done it in many other ways , not in a lame way like that .
    Beware of the legsweep of doom

More than 10 Stars to me...

Where to begin?

First the most important things that made this a 10+ show to me: Cesaro has become a Heyman guy, and in a spectacular way. And...
    PAIGE! PAIGE! PAIGE! AND SHE'S FOCKING CHAMPION!!! HELL YEAH!!!

For the rest: the show was great, but the Paige and Cesaro events made the rest just non-important to me.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by boygenious46 View Post
    WWE RAW Episode of the year 2014 already!!
    The RAW after Wrestlemania is always a strong contender for the best RAW episode of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    Does Cesaro beeing a Paul Heyman guy make him a heel now? Thought he was starting to turn face after his issues with Zeb and Swagger
    I guess Heyman goes face now. Like he was when managing CM Punk.

Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    I guess Heyman goes face now. Like he was when managing CM Punk.
    He is still Lesnars manager, who will not be a face anytime soon after ending the streak.
    Even if Lesnar is going away for a few months, he will be back at some point and it will force Heyman to be heel.

The only solution that I could think of would be to split Heyman and Lesnar. But I highly doubt that that will happen.. Lesnar needs a manager with superb mic skills and Heyman is the only option atm

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    He is still Lesnars manager, who will not be a face anytime soon after ending the streak.
    Even if Lesnar is going away for a few months, he will be back at some point and it will force Heyman to be heel.

The only solution that I could think of would be to split Heyman and Lesnar. But I highly doubt that that will happen.. Lesnar needs a manager with superb mic skills and Heyman is the only option atm
    Yea. Lesnar is gone for a few months. Then he could return and challenge the new Paul Heyman guy, Cesaro, taking to a fight at Summerslam or something like this. Oh god, I`m dreaming already

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Amazing Raw 10 Shining Stars

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Raw after Wrestlemania always produces amazing chants that we hear the whole whole year. "You deserve it" chant gave me chills. 10/10
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]